Derelict cottage in south Norfolk village is for sale by auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A timber-framed cottage in need of a complete revamp will go up for sale at auction later this month.
The two-bedroom property off Winfarthing Road, Shelfanger, is for sale with Auction House East Anglia for a guide price of £195,000.
The property needs a lot of TLC and would make a great project for someone who wants to take on a large-scale renovation. It occupies a generous plot in a sought-after village in south Norfolk, and there is also scope to extend, subject to the necessary planning consent.
Accommodation could be rearranged but it currently offers two reception rooms and two double bedrooms, as well as a kitchen, utility room and bathroom on the ground floor.
The grounds lay mostly to the front and side and, according to Auction House East Anglia, have recently been tended – although they do need further work.
The site also includes a garage/workshop and a driveway which provides off-road parking.
The auction will take place at 11am on Wednesday, March 23. For more information, contact Auction House East Anglia.
- 1 Road cleared after severe delays in Diss following vehicle breakdown
- 2 Street food, live music and fireworks planned for Diss Jubilee celebrations
- 3 Thousands more Norfolk people get £150 council tax energy rebate
- 4 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 5 Man admits arsons which killed 50 pigs and caused £680k of damage
- 6 New vintage gift and homeware shop opens in historic building
- 7 OPINION: Inflationary pressure mounts
- 8 Football-mad Charlie remembered in bid to raise awareness
- 9 Revealed: Winning artworks for new £500k Norfolk art trail
- 10 The 4 most wanted men in Norfolk
Winfarthing Road, Shelfanger
Guide price: £195,000
Auction House East Anglia, 01603 505100
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.