Mysterious boarded up cottage for sale for £200,000
- Credit: Collier, Evans & Bradnum
A run-down period cottage in a Norfolk town in need of renovation is for sale.
Parkside House, Park Road, Diss is situated in overgrown gardens but still with some remnants of when it was a cared for home such as curtains at the windows.
It has an old sign on its front gate and some of its windows boarded up. Inside is a brick open fireplace in the living room and some exposed beams as well as latch doors.
Downstairs is also a kitchen, store and utility. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
But little is known about who lived there.
You may also want to watch:
Agents Collier, Evans & Bradnum state: "This beautiful period cottage is bursting with character, with the potential to be renovated into a stunning home."
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 6 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 10 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check