Mysterious boarded up cottage for sale for £200,000
- Credit: Collier, Evans & Bradnum
A run-down period cottage in a Norfolk town in need of renovation is for sale.
Parkside House, Park Road, Diss is situated in overgrown gardens but still with some remnants of when it was a cared for home such as curtains at the windows.
It has an old sign on its front gate and some of its windows boarded up. Inside is a brick open fireplace in the living room and some exposed beams as well as latch doors.
Downstairs is also a kitchen, store and utility. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
But little is known about who lived there.
You may also want to watch:
Agents Collier, Evans & Bradnum state: "This beautiful period cottage is bursting with character, with the potential to be renovated into a stunning home."
- 1 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 2 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital