Crash involving three vehicles blocks Diss road for over an hour
- Credit: Archant
Park road in Diss was closed for almost 90 minutes whilst emergency services attended a crash involving three vehicles.
Emergency services were called to the road at 3.30pm on Sunday, July 2 following reports of a crash involving a VW Beetle, Seat Leon, and a Mini.
Police closed the road from the Stanley road roundabout to the Morrisons roundabout, whilst attending the scene.
Ambulance crews treated two people at the scene of the crash for minor injuries, a man believed to be in his 30s and a woman in her 40s, both of whom were discharged at the scene.
All parties were able to exchange details at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police reopened the road at 4.52pm.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 6 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 7 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 8 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term