Crash involving three vehicles blocks Diss road for over an hour
- Credit: Archant
Park road in Diss was closed for almost 90 minutes whilst emergency services attended a crash involving three vehicles.
Emergency services were called to the road at 3.30pm on Sunday, July 2 following reports of a crash involving a VW Beetle, Seat Leon, and a Mini.
Police closed the road from the Stanley road roundabout to the Morrisons roundabout, whilst attending the scene.
Ambulance crews treated two people at the scene of the crash for minor injuries, a man believed to be in his 30s and a woman in her 40s, both of whom were discharged at the scene.
All parties were able to exchange details at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police reopened the road at 4.52pm.
- 1 A140 cleared after being partially blocked following crash
- 2 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 3 Where in Norfolk can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 4 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush