Crash involving three vehicles blocks Diss road for over an hour
- Credit: Archant
Park road in Diss was closed for almost 90 minutes whilst emergency services attended a crash involving three vehicles.
Emergency services were called to the road at 3.30pm on Sunday, July 2 following reports of a crash involving a VW Beetle, Seat Leon, and a Mini.
Police closed the road from the Stanley road roundabout to the Morrisons roundabout, whilst attending the scene.
Ambulance crews treated two people at the scene of the crash for minor injuries, a man believed to be in his 30s and a woman in her 40s, both of whom were discharged at the scene.
All parties were able to exchange details at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police reopened the road at 4.52pm.
- 1 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 2 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 5 Revenue tops £710m at specialist tech company
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 8 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 9 Report into Norfolk Christmas floods could take six months
- 10 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June