Crash involving three vehicles blocks Diss road for over an hour
- Credit: Archant
Park road in Diss was closed for almost 90 minutes whilst emergency services attended a crash involving three vehicles.
Emergency services were called to the road at 3.30pm on Sunday, July 2 following reports of a crash involving a VW Beetle, Seat Leon, and a Mini.
Police closed the road from the Stanley road roundabout to the Morrisons roundabout, whilst attending the scene.
Ambulance crews treated two people at the scene of the crash for minor injuries, a man believed to be in his 30s and a woman in her 40s, both of whom were discharged at the scene.
All parties were able to exchange details at the scene.
Police reopened the road at 4.52pm.
- 1 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 2 Norfolk hair salon named best in region at national awards
- 3 Frustration as vulnerable people in Norfolk left waiting for Covid boosters
- 4 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 7 Norfolk hot honey sauce 'going out in pallet fulls' across the UK
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 10 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely