Crash involving three vehicles blocks Diss road for over an hour
- Credit: Archant
Park road in Diss was closed for almost 90 minutes whilst emergency services attended a crash involving three vehicles.
Emergency services were called to the road at 3.30pm on Sunday, July 2 following reports of a crash involving a VW Beetle, Seat Leon, and a Mini.
Police closed the road from the Stanley road roundabout to the Morrisons roundabout, whilst attending the scene.
Ambulance crews treated two people at the scene of the crash for minor injuries, a man believed to be in his 30s and a woman in her 40s, both of whom were discharged at the scene.
All parties were able to exchange details at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police reopened the road at 4.52pm.
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 7 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings