Motorcyclist seriously injured in A140 crash
- Credit: Stuart Warren
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash on the A140.
It happened at around 1.50pm on Monday, at Norwich Road, near Dickleburgh.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said a car and a motorcycle were involved in the crash.
The road was partially blocked with slow-moving traffic, and the air ambulance was on the scene.
The southbound lane was impassable which affected traffic between Tivetshall St Margaret and Thelveton.
You may also want to watch:
But the police spokesman said: 'The motorcyclist was taken to hospital with a lower limb injury, which is serious but not life-threatening.'
The road reopened at 4.15pm.
- 1 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 2 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 5 Revenue tops £710m at specialist tech company
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 8 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 9 Report into Norfolk Christmas floods could take six months
- 10 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June