Motorcyclist seriously injured in A140 crash
- Credit: Stuart Warren
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash on the A140.
It happened at around 1.50pm on Monday, at Norwich Road, near Dickleburgh.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said a car and a motorcycle were involved in the crash.
The road was partially blocked with slow-moving traffic, and the air ambulance was on the scene.
The southbound lane was impassable which affected traffic between Tivetshall St Margaret and Thelveton.
You may also want to watch:
But the police spokesman said: 'The motorcyclist was taken to hospital with a lower limb injury, which is serious but not life-threatening.'
The road reopened at 4.15pm.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"