Motorcyclist seriously injured in A140 crash
- Credit: Stuart Warren
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash on the A140.
It happened at around 1.50pm on Monday, at Norwich Road, near Dickleburgh.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said a car and a motorcycle were involved in the crash.
The road was partially blocked with slow-moving traffic, and the air ambulance was on the scene.
The southbound lane was impassable which affected traffic between Tivetshall St Margaret and Thelveton.
You may also want to watch:
But the police spokesman said: 'The motorcyclist was taken to hospital with a lower limb injury, which is serious but not life-threatening.'
The road reopened at 4.15pm.
- 1 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 4 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
- 5 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 6 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 7 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 8 Last chance to recognise our social care heroes at the Norfolk Care Awards 2021
- 9 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission
- 10 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed