Motorcyclist seriously injured in A140 crash
- Credit: Stuart Warren
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries after a crash on the A140.
It happened at around 1.50pm on Monday, at Norwich Road, near Dickleburgh.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said a car and a motorcycle were involved in the crash.
The road was partially blocked with slow-moving traffic, and the air ambulance was on the scene.
The southbound lane was impassable which affected traffic between Tivetshall St Margaret and Thelveton.
You may also want to watch:
But the police spokesman said: 'The motorcyclist was taken to hospital with a lower limb injury, which is serious but not life-threatening.'
The road reopened at 4.15pm.
- 1 Bounce is back as new trampoline park opens in town
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 4 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 5 Life-saving defibrillator installed along historic Norfolk footpath
- 6 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 7 Lockdown easing LIVE: Norfolk and Waveney enjoys renewed freedom
- 8 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 9 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 10 Village road to shut all day for essential work