Inquest into woman's death in A140 crash tragedy delayed
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
An inquest into the death of a 27-year-old victim of a crash tragedy on the A140 at Stoke Ash has been adjourned.
Katerina Kostadinova, from Ipswich, was in the back seat of a Volkswagen Golf which collided with a van near the junction on Church Lane on the morning of July 6 last year.
Ms Kostadinova, who was originally from Bulgaria, was freed from the vehicle by firefighters alongside the driver and another passenger, but died at the scene.
The two other occupants in the vehicle, both men, were taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge for treatment for their injuries.
The male driver of the van who was also cut free from his vehicle was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital in Norwich for treatment.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into Ms Kostadinova's death was opened at Suffolk Coroners' Court last October and was set to resume on Thursday.
However, the hearing has now been delayed until September 29.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 6 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'