Abusive driver prompts appeal
Police are appealing for information following reports of a suspicious vehicle in the Mid Suffolk district. The dark green car has been seen by members of the public on four occasions over the past fortnight.
Police are appealing for information following reports of a suspicious vehicle in the Mid Suffolk district.
The dark green car has been seen by members of the public on four occasions over the past fortnight. It has been seen stopped in laybys on the A140 at Earl Stonham, Bury Road in Botesdale, and Dennington apparently broken down.
The male driver, described as of Asian appearance, flagged down drivers and was abusive to the people who stopped for him. Drivers are advised to call police if they see a vehicle requiring assistance.
Any information to PC Trevor Harrison at Debenham Police on 01284 774100.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 5 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 6 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 10 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse