After 23 years landlords move to new pub
- Credit: Archant
After 23 years at the Half Moon in Rushall, two landlords have decided it is time for a new challenge.
John Hyde and Debbie Pleasants have now taken over the White Hart in Roydon, which they will be refurbishing.
The White Hart had been run by Paul Meredew since February 2011.
Mr Meredew, who had previously run the The Cock Inn in Diss and Brome Grange Hotel, will be concentrating on his Diss-based business Anglia Catering Equipment, with his son Oliver.
An internal refurbishment is currently taking place, including new catering facilities, and old and new customers will be assured a warm welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The Half Moon has been purchased by Amanda Atkinson from Somerleyton, near Lowestoft.
Alan Crowest, licenced trade consultant from TW Gaze, who handled the sale, said: 'Having known both vendors for many years, it was a pleasure to act on their behalf and we wish both the new incumbents every success for the future.'
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 3 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 4 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 8 Still time to have your say on town's future as bypass plans go in
- 9 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 10 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?