After 23 years landlords move to new pub
- Credit: Archant
After 23 years at the Half Moon in Rushall, two landlords have decided it is time for a new challenge.
John Hyde and Debbie Pleasants have now taken over the White Hart in Roydon, which they will be refurbishing.
The White Hart had been run by Paul Meredew since February 2011.
Mr Meredew, who had previously run the The Cock Inn in Diss and Brome Grange Hotel, will be concentrating on his Diss-based business Anglia Catering Equipment, with his son Oliver.
An internal refurbishment is currently taking place, including new catering facilities, and old and new customers will be assured a warm welcome.
You may also want to watch:
The Half Moon has been purchased by Amanda Atkinson from Somerleyton, near Lowestoft.
Alan Crowest, licenced trade consultant from TW Gaze, who handled the sale, said: 'Having known both vendors for many years, it was a pleasure to act on their behalf and we wish both the new incumbents every success for the future.'
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 8 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 9 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks