Air ambulance called to a crash on the B1077
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance has been called to crash on the B1077 near Old Buckenham.
Emergency services were called to an incident involving two cars at the Mile Road and Heath Road junction on the B1077, near Old Buckenham at around 12.30 this afternoon.
Heath Road has been closed whilst fire crews and police attend the scene, the air ambulance has also been called.
The two cars involved in the incident are a red BMW 728 and a blue Toyota Yaris, one person has been taken to hospital but the condition of the drivers and number of casualties is not yet known.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and find alternative routes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 9 Lorry driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving on A140
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results