Air ambulance called to a crash on the B1077
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance has been called to crash on the B1077 near Old Buckenham.
Emergency services were called to an incident involving two cars at the Mile Road and Heath Road junction on the B1077, near Old Buckenham at around 12.30 this afternoon.
Heath Road has been closed whilst fire crews and police attend the scene, the air ambulance has also been called.
The two cars involved in the incident are a red BMW 728 and a blue Toyota Yaris, one person has been taken to hospital but the condition of the drivers and number of casualties is not yet known.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and find alternative routes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 8 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 9 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk