Air ambulance called to a crash on the B1077
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance has been called to crash on the B1077 near Old Buckenham.
Emergency services were called to an incident involving two cars at the Mile Road and Heath Road junction on the B1077, near Old Buckenham at around 12.30 this afternoon.
Heath Road has been closed whilst fire crews and police attend the scene, the air ambulance has also been called.
The two cars involved in the incident are a red BMW 728 and a blue Toyota Yaris, one person has been taken to hospital but the condition of the drivers and number of casualties is not yet known.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and find alternative routes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 2 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 3 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Council leader calls for 'zero tolerance' on abuse after MP's death
- 6 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants