Mulbarton’s chance to close gap at the top
- Credit: Archant
Mulbarton Wanderers get the chance to close the gap at the top of the Premier League when they make the trip to Mattishall.
With leaders Harleston inactive, Wanderers play their game in hand knowing a win would close the gap to two points.
Mattishall won't roll over, although they will be trying to avoid a third defeat in a row.
Acle United were on the receiving end of a 6-1 mauling by Harleston in midweek and will be looking to make amends when they entertain Waveney.
Norwich Ceyms are mathematically in with a chance of finishing second, but it would take some almighty results going their way for it to happen – they are at home to fifth-placed Bradenham Wanderers today.
You may also want to watch:
Hellesdon host Wroxham Reserves, who have games in hand on all the teams above them, while Stalham go to Beccles, Blofield entertain in-form Caister – unbeaten in their last four – and relegated Reepham Town go to St Andrews.
- 1 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 2 First patients receive Covid jab at new mass vaccination centre
- 3 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 5 Delays possible as 23m long boat travels along A47 and A11
- 6 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 7 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer
- 8 Nine in 10 over-65s have had first Covid-19 vaccine, says NHS
- 9 'Time has flown by' - bakery celebrates 30 years in business
- 10 Dame Rachel de Souza starts children's commissioner role