Harleston face Mulbarton in battle of the title hopefuls
- Credit: Archant
Harleston Town can clinch the Premier Division title on Saturday afternoon – when they face their only rivals, Mulbarton Wanderers.
Wanderers have home advantage, but the initiative is with Harleston, who are two points ahead with two games remaining and have a superior goal difference.
Mulbarton have certainly given Harleston a run for their money and while they have conceded just five goals on home turf in 13 games, Harleston's attack has scored 117 home and away. Of that tally, 46 have come away from home, a record equalled by only one other team – Mulbarton.
Elsewhere, Bradenham, Long Stratton and Hellesdon continue to battle for fourth place – Bradenham are at Wroxham Reserves, Stratton host St Andrews and Hellesdon – who are two points behind – welcome Blofield United.
In Division One, Munford need to win their final game, at Cromer, to have a chance of overhauling second-placed Sheringham.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 2 First patients receive Covid jab at new mass vaccination centre
- 3 Results of testing for new variant in South Norfolk 'could take weeks'
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 5 Delays possible as 23m long boat travels along A47 and A11
- 6 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 7 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer
- 8 Nine in 10 over-65s have had first Covid-19 vaccine, says NHS
- 9 'Time has flown by' - bakery celebrates 30 years in business
- 10 Parents react to twice weekly Covid tests for school households