Appeal following a spate of graffiti in Diss
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find those responsible for a spate of graffiti in Diss.
The graffiti was daubed across four different locations in the town between 4.30pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturday.
The offender or offenders sprayed purple pain onto walls in Vinces Road, Masefield Road, Tennyson Road and on the pavilion in Diss park.
Police are linking the incidents and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in these areas.
Anyone with information should contact PC Stephen Banes on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 13 fire crews battle blaze at 'beautiful thatched house'
- 2 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 3 Severe damage caused to thatched cottage after blaze
- 4 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 7 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Spotlight on South Norfolk
- 8 Care home residents delighted by alpaca visit
- 9 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 10 Couple's search for Norwich home for natural wine shop and bar