Appeal following a spate of graffiti in Diss
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find those responsible for a spate of graffiti in Diss.
The graffiti was daubed across four different locations in the town between 4.30pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturday.
The offender or offenders sprayed purple pain onto walls in Vinces Road, Masefield Road, Tennyson Road and on the pavilion in Diss park.
Police are linking the incidents and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in these areas.
Anyone with information should contact PC Stephen Banes on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 2 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 3 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 4 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 5 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 7 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 8 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 9 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter