Appeal following a spate of graffiti in Diss
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find those responsible for a spate of graffiti in Diss.
The graffiti was daubed across four different locations in the town between 4.30pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturday.
The offender or offenders sprayed purple pain onto walls in Vinces Road, Masefield Road, Tennyson Road and on the pavilion in Diss park.
Police are linking the incidents and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in these areas.
Anyone with information should contact PC Stephen Banes on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 2 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 3 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Council leader calls for 'zero tolerance' on abuse after MP's death
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks