Appeal following a spate of graffiti in Diss
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find those responsible for a spate of graffiti in Diss.
The graffiti was daubed across four different locations in the town between 4.30pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturday.
The offender or offenders sprayed purple pain onto walls in Vinces Road, Masefield Road, Tennyson Road and on the pavilion in Diss park.
Police are linking the incidents and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in these areas.
Anyone with information should contact PC Stephen Banes on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 3 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'