Quad bike and chainsaw stolen during burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following an overnight burglary in Banham.
An outbuilding of a property in New Buckenham Road was broken into between 6.30pm on Wednesday, October 9 and 6.45am on Thursday, October 10.
A 400cc Honda quad bike, farming machinery, tools, a chainsaw and batteries were stolen.
Officers investigating the break-in are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area during the period.
The burglary comes after police warned people in South Norfolk and Breckland to be vigilant after s spate of vehicles have been broken into, including in Banham, where tools were stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the break-in should contact PC Kirsty Clements at Thetford Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/71325/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 13 fire crews battle blaze at 'beautiful thatched house'
- 2 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 3 Severe damage caused to thatched cottage after blaze
- 4 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 7 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Spotlight on South Norfolk
- 8 Care home residents delighted by alpaca visit
- 9 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 10 Cash For Charites: Last call to apply for £20,000