Quad bike and chainsaw stolen during burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following an overnight burglary in Banham.
An outbuilding of a property in New Buckenham Road was broken into between 6.30pm on Wednesday, October 9 and 6.45am on Thursday, October 10.
A 400cc Honda quad bike, farming machinery, tools, a chainsaw and batteries were stolen.
Officers investigating the break-in are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area during the period.
The burglary comes after police warned people in South Norfolk and Breckland to be vigilant after s spate of vehicles have been broken into, including in Banham, where tools were stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the break-in should contact PC Kirsty Clements at Thetford Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/71325/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 3 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 4 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 5 Collapsed embankment means major disruption to Norwich-London trains
- 6 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 7 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 8 Tips for families with Special Educational Needs children in lockdown
- 9 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 10 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole