Quad bike and chainsaw stolen during burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following an overnight burglary in Banham.
An outbuilding of a property in New Buckenham Road was broken into between 6.30pm on Wednesday, October 9 and 6.45am on Thursday, October 10.
A 400cc Honda quad bike, farming machinery, tools, a chainsaw and batteries were stolen.
Officers investigating the break-in are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area during the period.
The burglary comes after police warned people in South Norfolk and Breckland to be vigilant after s spate of vehicles have been broken into, including in Banham, where tools were stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the break-in should contact PC Kirsty Clements at Thetford Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/71325/19. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 2 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 3 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Council leader calls for 'zero tolerance' on abuse after MP's death
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants