Arrest after drugs raid in Diss
Officers are today questioning a 25-year-old man after drugs and an imitation firearm were seized during a raid at a house in Diss.Members of local Safer Neighbourhood Team and Norfolk Police's county tactical unit executed a search warrant at a property in Viscount Close this morning.
Officers are today questioning a 25-year-old man after drugs and an imitation firearm were seized during a raid at a house in Diss.
Members of local Safer Neighbourhood Team and Norfolk Police's county tactical unit executed a search warrant at a property in Viscount Close this morning.
A 25-year-old local man was arrested on suspicion of drug dealing and is being questioned. Investigations are continuing.
Insp Gavin Money, of the Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team said: 'Drug dealing and other types of criminal behaviour will not be tolerated in Diss. We take all such reports seriously, and will deal with offenders positively to ensure that Diss and the surrounding parishes remain safe places to live.'
You may also want to watch:
'I would like to thank the community for their support and today's actions demonstrate that we will act on the information they supply us.'
The Diss SNT can be contacted at 0845 456 4567 or by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 4 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 5 Appeal to find 27-year-old wanted on recall to prison
- 6 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 9 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 10 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission