Arrest after drugs raid in Diss
Officers are today questioning a 25-year-old man after drugs and an imitation firearm were seized during a raid at a house in Diss.Members of local Safer Neighbourhood Team and Norfolk Police's county tactical unit executed a search warrant at a property in Viscount Close this morning.
Officers are today questioning a 25-year-old man after drugs and an imitation firearm were seized during a raid at a house in Diss.
Members of local Safer Neighbourhood Team and Norfolk Police's county tactical unit executed a search warrant at a property in Viscount Close this morning.
A 25-year-old local man was arrested on suspicion of drug dealing and is being questioned. Investigations are continuing.
Insp Gavin Money, of the Diss Safer Neighbourhood Team said: 'Drug dealing and other types of criminal behaviour will not be tolerated in Diss. We take all such reports seriously, and will deal with offenders positively to ensure that Diss and the surrounding parishes remain safe places to live.'
You may also want to watch:
'I would like to thank the community for their support and today's actions demonstrate that we will act on the information they supply us.'
The Diss SNT can be contacted at 0845 456 4567 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 2 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 5 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 8 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 9 Pubs and shops open on Monday: what can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 10 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?