Attempted burglary in Fersfield
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Police are appealing for information after an attempted burglary in Fersfield near Diss.
It happened at an address in The Common between 9.10am and 11.45am on Wednesday, October 22 when a suspect or suspects tried to break into a house by forcing the door with some kind of tool and tampering with the lock.
Although damage was caused to the door frame and brass lockno entry was gained.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Contact Det Con Gill Lacey at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 2 'It seems to be a new normal' - 'Pingdemic' forces barbers to close
- 3 Midwich sees profits leap 29pc in first half of 2021
- 4 Pregnancy, testing and natural immunity - your Covid jab concerns answered
- 5 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 6 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 7 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 8 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 9 Tributes paid to farmer and WW2 museum curator
- 10 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser