Attempted burglary in Fersfield
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Police are appealing for information after an attempted burglary in Fersfield near Diss.
It happened at an address in The Common between 9.10am and 11.45am on Wednesday, October 22 when a suspect or suspects tried to break into a house by forcing the door with some kind of tool and tampering with the lock.
Although damage was caused to the door frame and brass lockno entry was gained.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Contact Det Con Gill Lacey at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 2 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 3 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 4 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 7 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 8 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters