Attempted burglary in Fersfield
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Police are appealing for information after an attempted burglary in Fersfield near Diss.
It happened at an address in The Common between 9.10am and 11.45am on Wednesday, October 22 when a suspect or suspects tried to break into a house by forcing the door with some kind of tool and tampering with the lock.
Although damage was caused to the door frame and brass lockno entry was gained.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Contact Det Con Gill Lacey at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 2 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out
- 3 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 7 Stunning images reveal 'tree roots' of Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 9 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 10 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales