Attempted burglary in Fersfield
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Police are appealing for information after an attempted burglary in Fersfield near Diss.
It happened at an address in The Common between 9.10am and 11.45am on Wednesday, October 22 when a suspect or suspects tried to break into a house by forcing the door with some kind of tool and tampering with the lock.
Although damage was caused to the door frame and brass lockno entry was gained.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Contact Det Con Gill Lacey at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 2 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 3 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 4 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 Firefighters tackle Yaxley workshop blaze
- 7 Collapsed embankment means major disruption to Norwich-London trains
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 More than £4,000 raised after father-of-six has leg amputated