Attempted burglary in Fersfield
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Police are appealing for information after an attempted burglary in Fersfield near Diss.
It happened at an address in The Common between 9.10am and 11.45am on Wednesday, October 22 when a suspect or suspects tried to break into a house by forcing the door with some kind of tool and tampering with the lock.
Although damage was caused to the door frame and brass lockno entry was gained.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Contact Det Con Gill Lacey at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 2 Woman accused of stealing £11k of printer ink across East Anglia
- 3 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 4 Spanish street food business gets residency at Norfolk pub
- 5 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 6 Man could stand trial after motorcyclist death in B1113 crash
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days
- 10 Interactive map: Covid case rates above national average in one part of Norfolk