Attleborough GPs to hold flu vaccine day
Attleborough Surgeries are staging their annual Flu Day and Health Care Fair on Friday, October 17. Flu Day is at Station Road Surgery from 8am-6pm (no appointment necessary).
Attleborough Surgeries are staging their annual Flu Day and Health Care Fair on Friday, October 17.
Flu Day is at Station Road Surgery from 8am-6pm (no appointment necessary). Vaccination is for all patients aged 65 and over and patients of any age who suffer from chronic respiratory disease/COPD, chronic asthma (steroid inhaler controlled), chronic heart or renal disease, diabetes, immunosuppression (due to disease or treatment), stroke/transient ischaemic attack (TIA) or liver disease.
If you are not sure whether you come within these categories, please ask your surgery for advice.
For patients who cannot attend, a second session has been arranged for Friday, November 14 at Station Road Surgery from 2pm-6pm.
You may also want to watch:
All patients who receive flu vaccinations up to and including Friday, November 28 will be entered into a free prize draw,
to be drawn on Monday, December 1. First prize is £100 and second prize £50, both donated by the doctors.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
The Health and Care Fair held at Connaught Hall is open from 9am-4pm and admission is
Light refreshments will be served all day by members
of Attleborough Women's Institute.
Numerous healthcare and community organisations will be represented and include MacMillan Cancer Relief and Norfolk Deaf Association.
For further information contact Ann Trett, assistant practice manager, Station Road Surgery, Station Road, Attleborough on 01953 454123.