Attleborough GPs to hold flu vaccine day
Attleborough Surgeries are staging their annual Flu Day and Health Care Fair on Friday, October 17. Flu Day is at Station Road Surgery from 8am-6pm (no appointment necessary).
Attleborough Surgeries are staging their annual Flu Day and Health Care Fair on Friday, October 17.
Flu Day is at Station Road Surgery from 8am-6pm (no appointment necessary). Vaccination is for all patients aged 65 and over and patients of any age who suffer from chronic respiratory disease/COPD, chronic asthma (steroid inhaler controlled), chronic heart or renal disease, diabetes, immunosuppression (due to disease or treatment), stroke/transient ischaemic attack (TIA) or liver disease.
If you are not sure whether you come within these categories, please ask your surgery for advice.
For patients who cannot attend, a second session has been arranged for Friday, November 14 at Station Road Surgery from 2pm-6pm.
You may also want to watch:
All patients who receive flu vaccinations up to and including Friday, November 28 will be entered into a free prize draw,
to be drawn on Monday, December 1. First prize is £100 and second prize £50, both donated by the doctors.
- 1 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 9 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
The Health and Care Fair held at Connaught Hall is open from 9am-4pm and admission is
Light refreshments will be served all day by members
of Attleborough Women's Institute.
Numerous healthcare and community organisations will be represented and include MacMillan Cancer Relief and Norfolk Deaf Association.
For further information contact Ann Trett, assistant practice manager, Station Road Surgery, Station Road, Attleborough on 01953 454123.