Attleborough GPs to hold flu vaccine day
Attleborough Surgeries are staging their annual Flu Day and Health Care Fair on Friday, October 17. Flu Day is at Station Road Surgery from 8am-6pm (no appointment necessary).
Attleborough Surgeries are staging their annual Flu Day and Health Care Fair on Friday, October 17.
Flu Day is at Station Road Surgery from 8am-6pm (no appointment necessary). Vaccination is for all patients aged 65 and over and patients of any age who suffer from chronic respiratory disease/COPD, chronic asthma (steroid inhaler controlled), chronic heart or renal disease, diabetes, immunosuppression (due to disease or treatment), stroke/transient ischaemic attack (TIA) or liver disease.
If you are not sure whether you come within these categories, please ask your surgery for advice.
For patients who cannot attend, a second session has been arranged for Friday, November 14 at Station Road Surgery from 2pm-6pm.
You may also want to watch:
All patients who receive flu vaccinations up to and including Friday, November 28 will be entered into a free prize draw,
to be drawn on Monday, December 1. First prize is £100 and second prize £50, both donated by the doctors.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 3 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 4 18 people miss Covid vaccines after centre opens late
- 5 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Norfolk Covid cases slightly up but below national averages
The Health and Care Fair held at Connaught Hall is open from 9am-4pm and admission is
Light refreshments will be served all day by members
of Attleborough Women's Institute.
Numerous healthcare and community organisations will be represented and include MacMillan Cancer Relief and Norfolk Deaf Association.
For further information contact Ann Trett, assistant practice manager, Station Road Surgery, Station Road, Attleborough on 01953 454123.