Attleborough police target anti-social behaviour
Police in Attleborough have stepped up patrols to target anti-social behaviour hotspots in the area after residents' concerns.Members of Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team have increased their presence around the Recreation Ground and Bowls Club in the town to address anti-social and criminal damage issues.
Police in Attleborough have stepped up patrols to target anti-social behaviour hotspots in the area after residents' concerns.
Members of Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team have increased their presence around the Recreation Ground and Bowls Club in the town to address anti-social and criminal damage issues.
Officers have given youngsters words of advice about their behaviour and warning letters from Breckland Council and Norfolk Police have been sent to parents informing them about their children acting inappropriately within the neighbourhood.
Police have issued two warning notices to young motorists who were caught driving in an anti-social manner in the Connaught Hall car park, Attleborough, and the Banham Community Centre car park. Two young people have been issued with Acceptable Behaviour Contracts.
You may also want to watch:
In addition, speeding drivers were targeted in North Lopham over the last two months, where speed checks were carried out in The Street. Seventeen drivers were issued with fixed penalty notices and 37 drivers were given verbal warnings.
The SNT will continue to target anti-social behaviour at the recreation ground and St Mary's churchyard in Attleborough over the next few months.
- 1 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 2 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Five times the TV cameras rolled into Norfolk
- 5 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 6 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 7 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 8 The 57 Norfolk and Waveney schools offering summer holiday catch-up classes
- 9 'I was dreading it' - young people share tales of overcoming jab anxiety
- 10 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021
The next Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel will be taking place at 7pm on Monday, October 25 at Attleborough Town Hall.