Attleborough’s best dressed window winner revealed
- Credit: Archant
The winner of Attleborough's annual best dressed window competition 2014 has been announced.
Martin Christopher Opticians, on Church Street, won with their Christmas themed window which depicted the Ice Queen, made by employee Karen Holloway, on her sleigh which was created by Martin Christopher.
Mr Christopher said: 'It was a real team effort. We have entered for several years now and are delighted that this year we have won.'
Town Mayor Karen Pettitt said it was a great to see so many businesses enter the competition.
She added: 'It was a very difficult decision to make and I am glad it was not just down to me. There was a team of us who judged the windows and the final marks were very close with just two points in it.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 5 Investigation as farm video claims to show chickens 'deformed and dying'
- 6 Zoo gets £100k to help crayfish
- 7 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 10 Your nominations needed for People's Choice at Norfolk Arts Awards 2021