Attleborough’s best dressed window winner revealed
- Credit: Archant
The winner of Attleborough's annual best dressed window competition 2014 has been announced.
Martin Christopher Opticians, on Church Street, won with their Christmas themed window which depicted the Ice Queen, made by employee Karen Holloway, on her sleigh which was created by Martin Christopher.
Mr Christopher said: 'It was a real team effort. We have entered for several years now and are delighted that this year we have won.'
Town Mayor Karen Pettitt said it was a great to see so many businesses enter the competition.
She added: 'It was a very difficult decision to make and I am glad it was not just down to me. There was a team of us who judged the windows and the final marks were very close with just two points in it.'
- 1 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 2 Norfolk hair salon named best in region at national awards
- 3 Frustration as vulnerable people in Norfolk left waiting for Covid boosters
- 4 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 7 Norfolk hot honey sauce 'going out in pallet fulls' across the UK
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 10 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely