Attleborough’s best dressed window winner revealed
- Credit: Archant
The winner of Attleborough's annual best dressed window competition 2014 has been announced.
Martin Christopher Opticians, on Church Street, won with their Christmas themed window which depicted the Ice Queen, made by employee Karen Holloway, on her sleigh which was created by Martin Christopher.
Mr Christopher said: 'It was a real team effort. We have entered for several years now and are delighted that this year we have won.'
Town Mayor Karen Pettitt said it was a great to see so many businesses enter the competition.
She added: 'It was a very difficult decision to make and I am glad it was not just down to me. There was a team of us who judged the windows and the final marks were very close with just two points in it.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 10 Water safety campaign launched ahead of summer of staycations