Attleborough’s best dressed window winner revealed
- Credit: Archant
The winner of Attleborough's annual best dressed window competition 2014 has been announced.
Martin Christopher Opticians, on Church Street, won with their Christmas themed window which depicted the Ice Queen, made by employee Karen Holloway, on her sleigh which was created by Martin Christopher.
Mr Christopher said: 'It was a real team effort. We have entered for several years now and are delighted that this year we have won.'
Town Mayor Karen Pettitt said it was a great to see so many businesses enter the competition.
She added: 'It was a very difficult decision to make and I am glad it was not just down to me. There was a team of us who judged the windows and the final marks were very close with just two points in it.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 2 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 5 Revenue tops £710m at specialist tech company
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 8 Report into Norfolk Christmas floods could take six months
- 9 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 10 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June