Attleborough youths warned over manhunt game
Youngsters in Attleborough have been urged to curb their antisocial behaviour when playing an outdoor version of hide-and-seek.Police have sent out a warning to young people who have been playing the popular urban game of 'manhunt' in the town.
Youngsters in Attleborough have been urged to curb their antisocial behaviour when playing an outdoor version of hide-and-seek.
Police have sent out a warning to young people who have been playing the popular urban game of 'manhunt' in the town.
Norfolk Police have received reports of youngsters climbing over people's fences and roof tops and causing damage to fence panels and gates to private properties.
Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team PCSO Gary Szabo said the game was causing night time disturbance for many local residents and children were putting themselves in danger.
'The Safer Neighbourhood Team has CCTV footage on Exchange Street that shows young people playing this game and we are looking to speak to those involved. We're not here to spoil anyone's fun but when it starts affecting the quality of life for local residents we have to get involved,' he said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 2 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 3 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 4 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 5 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 6 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 7 Norfolk MP's concern over new line of pylons
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 9 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
- 10 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?