Attleborough youths warned over manhunt game
Youngsters in Attleborough have been urged to curb their antisocial behaviour when playing an outdoor version of hide-and-seek.Police have sent out a warning to young people who have been playing the popular urban game of 'manhunt' in the town.
Youngsters in Attleborough have been urged to curb their antisocial behaviour when playing an outdoor version of hide-and-seek.
Police have sent out a warning to young people who have been playing the popular urban game of 'manhunt' in the town.
Norfolk Police have received reports of youngsters climbing over people's fences and roof tops and causing damage to fence panels and gates to private properties.
Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team PCSO Gary Szabo said the game was causing night time disturbance for many local residents and children were putting themselves in danger.
You may also want to watch:
'The Safer Neighbourhood Team has CCTV footage on Exchange Street that shows young people playing this game and we are looking to speak to those involved. We're not here to spoil anyone's fun but when it starts affecting the quality of life for local residents we have to get involved,' he said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 4 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway