Attleborough youths warned over manhunt game
Youngsters in Attleborough have been urged to curb their antisocial behaviour when playing an outdoor version of hide-and-seek.Police have sent out a warning to young people who have been playing the popular urban game of 'manhunt' in the town.
Youngsters in Attleborough have been urged to curb their antisocial behaviour when playing an outdoor version of hide-and-seek.
Police have sent out a warning to young people who have been playing the popular urban game of 'manhunt' in the town.
Norfolk Police have received reports of youngsters climbing over people's fences and roof tops and causing damage to fence panels and gates to private properties.
Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team PCSO Gary Szabo said the game was causing night time disturbance for many local residents and children were putting themselves in danger.
You may also want to watch:
'The Safer Neighbourhood Team has CCTV footage on Exchange Street that shows young people playing this game and we are looking to speak to those involved. We're not here to spoil anyone's fun but when it starts affecting the quality of life for local residents we have to get involved,' he said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Norfolk teacher in national campaign for switching careers
- 2 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 3 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 4 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
- 5 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Missing 84-year-old man found safe and well
- 7 Woman who sold stolen goods on eBay researched shoplifting online
- 8 Covid rates continue to slow but national deaths pass 100,000
- 9 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter