Attleborough youths warned over manhunt game
Youngsters in Attleborough have been urged to curb their antisocial behaviour when playing an outdoor version of hide-and-seek.Police have sent out a warning to young people who have been playing the popular urban game of 'manhunt' in the town.
Youngsters in Attleborough have been urged to curb their antisocial behaviour when playing an outdoor version of hide-and-seek.
Police have sent out a warning to young people who have been playing the popular urban game of 'manhunt' in the town.
Norfolk Police have received reports of youngsters climbing over people's fences and roof tops and causing damage to fence panels and gates to private properties.
Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team PCSO Gary Szabo said the game was causing night time disturbance for many local residents and children were putting themselves in danger.
You may also want to watch:
'The Safer Neighbourhood Team has CCTV footage on Exchange Street that shows young people playing this game and we are looking to speak to those involved. We're not here to spoil anyone's fun but when it starts affecting the quality of life for local residents we have to get involved,' he said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Attleborough Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 13 fire crews battle blaze at 'beautiful thatched house'
- 2 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 3 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 4 Severe damage caused to thatched cottage after blaze
- 5 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 6 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 7 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Spotlight on South Norfolk
- 8 Cash For Charites: Last call to apply for £20,000
- 9 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months