Biggest names in fashion up for grabs at South Norfolk auction
- Credit: Archant
Fashion lovers of South Norfolk will be able to get their hands on some of the biggest names in designer clothes at this months Vintage Fashion and Furnishings Sale.
Diss Auction Rooms will be bringing eastern delight to the town with vintage textiles from the far east with 18th and 19th century Japanese, Chinese, Indian and Asian fabrics.
Some of the biggest names in fashion will be up for grabs with a Cristobal Balenciaga evening gown with shawl, a vintage Gucci red silk evening dress and interior furnishings from swinging 1960s designer David Hicks.
It is not just clothes up for auction as needlework, accessories and interior design pieces are available.
Valuer Debra Brown said: 'It is just a melting pot of design, come along to judge for yourself.'
You may also want to watch:
Viewing of the items is on Thursday, June 14 2pm to 8pm, Friday, June 15 10am to 6pm and on the morning of the sale from 8.30am on Saturday, June 16.
- 1 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 4 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 5 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 6 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 7 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 8 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 9 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 10 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts