Biggest names in fashion up for grabs at South Norfolk auction
- Credit: Archant
Fashion lovers of South Norfolk will be able to get their hands on some of the biggest names in designer clothes at this months Vintage Fashion and Furnishings Sale.
Diss Auction Rooms will be bringing eastern delight to the town with vintage textiles from the far east with 18th and 19th century Japanese, Chinese, Indian and Asian fabrics.
Some of the biggest names in fashion will be up for grabs with a Cristobal Balenciaga evening gown with shawl, a vintage Gucci red silk evening dress and interior furnishings from swinging 1960s designer David Hicks.
It is not just clothes up for auction as needlework, accessories and interior design pieces are available.
Valuer Debra Brown said: 'It is just a melting pot of design, come along to judge for yourself.'
You may also want to watch:
Viewing of the items is on Thursday, June 14 2pm to 8pm, Friday, June 15 10am to 6pm and on the morning of the sale from 8.30am on Saturday, June 16.
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 3 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 4 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 8 Still time to have your say on town's future as bypass plans go in
- 9 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 10 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage