Body of missing man found in field
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
The body of a man in his 30s who was reported missing has been found, police have confirmed.
Officers were called to a field close to Low Road in Tibenham, south Norfolk, at around 12.40pm on Thursday (December 31) afternoon.
While formal identification is yet to take place, the man is believed to be Anthony Hibble, from Thetford, who was reported missing on Wednesday.
The 32-year-old had last been seen at Nessa Close, Thetford, and was assumed to be driving a Mercedes CLS.
Mr Hibble's next of kin have been informed.
A post-mortem examination will take place in due course to establish the identity of the man and cause of death.
It is currently being treated as unexplained, but there are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances.
- 1 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 2 Diss RAF hero who lost both legs nominated for national award
- 3 Diss kickboxer, 17, to fight for Great Britain at world championships
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Severe delays on the A140 in Newton Flotman
- 8 'Be kind... be thoughtful' - Paramedic's plea for fuel calm goes viral
- 9 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 10 Norfolk teenage country star seeks guitarist to fulfill touring dream