Police appeal after expensive tools stolen from village business
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for information after several thousand pounds worth of tools were stolen from a village business.
The burglary happened at approximately 7.30am today (Tuesday, November 27) in the village of Bressingham near Diss.
The suspect(s) forced entry to the building to take the expensive tools.
Officers are keen to hear from anybody who may have seen anything suspicious or have any information. They are asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101. Alternatively they can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Burglars have been active in recent weeks, with a home broken into in the village of Barningham between Diss and Thetford on November 15.
The Barningham burglar stole a number of items including two TVs, an XBox One games console, 15 XBox One games, a circular saw, a jigsaw and a passport.
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 9 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 10 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout