Police appeal after expensive tools stolen from village business
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for information after several thousand pounds worth of tools were stolen from a village business.
The burglary happened at approximately 7.30am today (Tuesday, November 27) in the village of Bressingham near Diss.
The suspect(s) forced entry to the building to take the expensive tools.
Officers are keen to hear from anybody who may have seen anything suspicious or have any information. They are asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101. Alternatively they can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Burglars have been active in recent weeks, with a home broken into in the village of Barningham between Diss and Thetford on November 15.
You may also want to watch:
The Barningham burglar stole a number of items including two TVs, an XBox One games console, 15 XBox One games, a circular saw, a jigsaw and a passport.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters