Bressingham Gardens sends out a call for artists to enter competition.
- Credit: Archant
Budding artists are being encouraged to get creative and enter an art competition which could see them and their friends win a three night stay in Bressingham Hall.
The Bressingham Gardens, near Diss have long been a source of inspiration to gardeners young and old.
Now, the Bloom family, who own the historic house and garden are inviting artists to create a piece of work based on their interpretation of the 17 acre gardens.
Entries will be displayed in the garden's 18th century High Barn, during the Bressingham 'Inspiration Weekend' which will take place on September 8, 9 and 10.
During which time a judging panel including, Adrian Bloom, alongside members of the public will vote for their favourite piece of work, before the overall winner is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
Artists wishing to enter the competition should fill out an entry form which can be found on the Bressingham Gardens website; www.thebressinghamgardens.com
- 1 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 2 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 5 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 7 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 8 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 9 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 10 Pubs and shops open on Monday: what can I do when restrictions are eased?