Bressingham Gardens sends out a call for artists to enter competition.
- Credit: Archant
Budding artists are being encouraged to get creative and enter an art competition which could see them and their friends win a three night stay in Bressingham Hall.
The Bressingham Gardens, near Diss have long been a source of inspiration to gardeners young and old.
Now, the Bloom family, who own the historic house and garden are inviting artists to create a piece of work based on their interpretation of the 17 acre gardens.
Entries will be displayed in the garden's 18th century High Barn, during the Bressingham 'Inspiration Weekend' which will take place on September 8, 9 and 10.
During which time a judging panel including, Adrian Bloom, alongside members of the public will vote for their favourite piece of work, before the overall winner is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
Artists wishing to enter the competition should fill out an entry form which can be found on the Bressingham Gardens website; www.thebressinghamgardens.com
- 1 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 2 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 3 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 4 16th century village house with potential to develop is for sale for £575,000
- 5 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 6 Care home's visitor pod helps residents stay connected with loved ones
- 7 Care provider to appeal decision which saw plans to extend care home rejected
- 8 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 9 How will Christmas grottos, nativities and carol singing go ahead?
- 10 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch