Bressingham Gardens sends out a call for artists to enter competition.
- Credit: Archant
Budding artists are being encouraged to get creative and enter an art competition which could see them and their friends win a three night stay in Bressingham Hall.
The Bressingham Gardens, near Diss have long been a source of inspiration to gardeners young and old.
Now, the Bloom family, who own the historic house and garden are inviting artists to create a piece of work based on their interpretation of the 17 acre gardens.
Entries will be displayed in the garden's 18th century High Barn, during the Bressingham 'Inspiration Weekend' which will take place on September 8, 9 and 10.
During which time a judging panel including, Adrian Bloom, alongside members of the public will vote for their favourite piece of work, before the overall winner is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
Artists wishing to enter the competition should fill out an entry form which can be found on the Bressingham Gardens website; www.thebressinghamgardens.com
- 1 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 4 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 5 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 6 Appeal to find 27-year-old wanted on recall to prison
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in