Bressingham Gardens sends out a call for artists to enter competition.
- Credit: Archant
Budding artists are being encouraged to get creative and enter an art competition which could see them and their friends win a three night stay in Bressingham Hall.
The Bressingham Gardens, near Diss have long been a source of inspiration to gardeners young and old.
Now, the Bloom family, who own the historic house and garden are inviting artists to create a piece of work based on their interpretation of the 17 acre gardens.
Entries will be displayed in the garden's 18th century High Barn, during the Bressingham 'Inspiration Weekend' which will take place on September 8, 9 and 10.
During which time a judging panel including, Adrian Bloom, alongside members of the public will vote for their favourite piece of work, before the overall winner is crowned.
You may also want to watch:
Artists wishing to enter the competition should fill out an entry form which can be found on the Bressingham Gardens website; www.thebressinghamgardens.com
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 8 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed