Norfolk gardens to star in forthcoming Channel 5 show
- Credit: Channel 5
A popular Channel 5 show has dedicated an entire episode to one of Norfolk's most beautiful gardens.
Bressingham Gardens is set to feature on 'Great British Gardens', which launched in 2019 and is presented by esteemed plantswoman, Carol Klein.
The programme, to be broadcast on June 28 at 9pm, will see Klein and nursery chairman, Adrian Bloom, discuss the evolution of Bressingham over the past 70 years.
Filmed across two years, the show provides a unique season-by-season perspective as Mr Bloom lifts the lid on the story of his lifelong garden.
Adjoining the much-loved steam museum, Bressingham's gardens are split into six distinct sections.
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps the best known is Adrian Bloom’s Foggy Bottom Garden, named after the man who joined the family business in 1962 and was keen to create his own space.
Today, the magnificent attraction spreads over 17 acres, with a diverse collection of around 8,000 plants.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 5 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 6 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 10 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership