Buy a row of shops with a Greggs bakery for £825,000
- Credit: Chapman chartered surveyors
It's a sausage roll lover's dream. That's because this two-storey Norfolk shopping complex is for sale complete with a Greggs.
The building in Mere Street, Diss has a ground floor retail unit and first floor storage let to the bakery firm. On the first floor are offices also let to Iliffe Media - publisher of newspaper titles like the Diss Express.
The centre was built around 50 years ago and is let to Greggs for £34,000 a year and Iliffe Media for £12,000 a year.
Another retail unit was let to Meridian Realisations, currently in administration. Meridian Realisations was put into administration last year leading to the retailer’s store estate being reduced from 265 to 218, with 380 people made redundant.
Chapman chartered surveyors, marketing the property, said: "The property is located on Mere Street, the prime retailing area in Diss, where other national retailers include Specsavers, WH Smith, Costa Coffee and Holland & Barrett.
"The building is divided into three premises: two ground floor retail units let to Greggs plc and Meridian Realisations Ltd, in administration, and first floor offices let to Iliffe Media Publishing Ltd."
- 1 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 2 Woman accused of stealing £11k of printer ink across East Anglia
- 3 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 4 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 5 Man could stand trial after motorcyclist death in B1113 crash
- 6 Spanish street food business gets residency at Norfolk pub
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 Biogas plan in south Norfolk village leads to road safety fears
- 9 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products