Buy a row of shops with a Greggs bakery for £825,000
- Credit: Chapman chartered surveyors
It's a sausage roll lover's dream. That's because this two-storey Norfolk shopping complex is for sale complete with a Greggs.
The building in Mere Street, Diss has a ground floor retail unit and first floor storage let to the bakery firm. On the first floor are offices also let to Iliffe Media - publisher of newspaper titles like the Diss Express.
The centre was built around 50 years ago and is let to Greggs for £34,000 a year and Iliffe Media for £12,000 a year.
Another retail unit was let to Meridian Realisations, currently in administration. Meridian Realisations was put into administration last year leading to the retailer’s store estate being reduced from 265 to 218, with 380 people made redundant.
Chapman chartered surveyors, marketing the property, said: "The property is located on Mere Street, the prime retailing area in Diss, where other national retailers include Specsavers, WH Smith, Costa Coffee and Holland & Barrett.
You may also want to watch:
"The building is divided into three premises: two ground floor retail units let to Greggs plc and Meridian Realisations Ltd, in administration, and first floor offices let to Iliffe Media Publishing Ltd."
- 1 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 2 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 5 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 8 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 9 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 10 Royal family 'deeply grateful' for support following Prince Philip death