Luxury 12-bedroom holiday home with pool for sale for £1.5m
- Credit: Rightmove/Kevin Parsons
A 'party house' situated in Norfolk countryside in 1.75 acres with a dining room big enough for 35 people is for sale.
Haugh Farm, Banham, has been used as a boutique self-catering home with 11 bathrooms, and has its own indoor swimming pool and palatial grounds.
In peak season, in June, it costs around £3,500 for four nights.
It has a large sitting room, large dining/kitchen/family room, snug and a ground floor bedroom.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, four bathrooms and two balconies.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there three bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms and four more en suite bedrooms in a single storey annexe.
Kevin Parsons, the agent selling the property, said: "Haugh Farm is a handsome detached house currently used as a boutique self-catering establishment which sleeps up to 35."
- 1 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 2 Summer solstice 2021: Five best places to watch it in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk gardens to star in forthcoming Channel 5 show
- 4 Five days of resurfacing work costing almost £10k planned for village road
- 5 'Masks are a nightmare' - how Covid rules have hit deaf people in Norfolk
- 6 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed
The property also comes with three barns, suitable for conversion to residential use, subject to planning permission.
The house came up for sale previously in 2015, the first time since the 1930s when a sugar beet expert and his au pair bride came to Norfolk and bought the property.