Luxury 12-bedroom holiday home with pool for sale for £1.5m
- Credit: Rightmove/Kevin Parsons
A 'party house' situated in Norfolk countryside in 1.75 acres with a dining room big enough for 35 people is for sale.
Haugh Farm, Banham, has been used as a boutique self-catering home with 11 bathrooms, and has its own indoor swimming pool and palatial grounds.
In peak season, in June, it costs around £3,500 for four nights.
It has a large sitting room, large dining/kitchen/family room, snug and a ground floor bedroom.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, four bathrooms and two balconies.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there three bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms and four more en suite bedrooms in a single storey annexe.
Kevin Parsons, the agent selling the property, said: "Haugh Farm is a handsome detached house currently used as a boutique self-catering establishment which sleeps up to 35."
- 1 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 2 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 5 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 6 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage
- 8 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 9 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 10 Royal family 'deeply grateful' for support following Prince Philip death
The property also comes with three barns, suitable for conversion to residential use, subject to planning permission.
The house came up for sale previously in 2015, the first time since the 1930s when a sugar beet expert and his au pair bride came to Norfolk and bought the property.