Luxury 12-bedroom holiday home with pool for sale for £1.5m
- Credit: Rightmove/Kevin Parsons
A 'party house' situated in Norfolk countryside in 1.75 acres with a dining room big enough for 35 people is for sale.
Haugh Farm, Banham, has been used as a boutique self-catering home with 11 bathrooms, and has its own indoor swimming pool and palatial grounds.
In peak season, in June, it costs around £3,500 for four nights.
It has a large sitting room, large dining/kitchen/family room, snug and a ground floor bedroom.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, four bathrooms and two balconies.
On the second floor there three bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms and four more en suite bedrooms in a single storey annexe.
Kevin Parsons, the agent selling the property, said: "Haugh Farm is a handsome detached house currently used as a boutique self-catering establishment which sleeps up to 35."
- 1 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 2 Woman accused of stealing £11k of printer ink across East Anglia
- 3 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 4 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 5 Man could stand trial after motorcyclist death in B1113 crash
- 6 Spanish street food business gets residency at Norfolk pub
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 Biogas plan in south Norfolk village leads to road safety fears
- 9 Disruptions likely after warnings of dense fog set to last two days
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
The property also comes with three barns, suitable for conversion to residential use, subject to planning permission.
The house came up for sale previously in 2015, the first time since the 1930s when a sugar beet expert and his au pair bride came to Norfolk and bought the property.