CCTV images released in search for missing man Nigel Kedar last seen in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Fears are mounting over the fate of an Essex man who was last seen walking along a rural Norfolk road.
Nigel Kedar, from Clacton, has been missing for more than a week and police have renewed an appeal for help in tracing him.
Officers have released a CCTV image of the 52-year-old leaving a shop in Long Stratton.
Detective Chief Inspector Marie James said: 'Nigel has been missing from his home in Clacton-on-Sea in Essex for more than a week now.
'We are aware he visited Norwich on Sunday, April 2, and made his way on foot through Long Stratton.'
Mr Kedar was last seen at 7.30am on Tuesday, April 4 walking on the A140 at Pulham Market in the direction of the A14.
DCI James said: 'I would urge anyone who travelled on the A140 or A14 that morning to try and remember if they saw Nigel walking along the road. If you habitually use this stretch of road at this time and have a dash cam please contact us as you may have vital information which will help us find Nigel.
'I would also like to appeal to delivery drivers that may have travelled on this day with recording equipment to come forward.'
- 1 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 2 Norfolk hair salon named best in region at national awards
- 3 Frustration as vulnerable people in Norfolk left waiting for Covid boosters
- 4 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 5 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 6 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 7 Norfolk hot honey sauce 'going out in pallet fulls' across the UK
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 10 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
DCI James said any information, however small, could be significant.
She said: 'We are using specialist officers including search advisors and the National Police Air Service (NPAS) to search for Nigel but are appealing for help from the public to support us with our enquiries.'
Mr Kedar is described as white, 5ft 11in tall, of large build and with short hair.
He was wearing dark trousers with a lighter-coloured long-sleeved shirt.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.