CCTV images released in search for missing man Nigel Kedar last seen in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Fears are mounting over the fate of an Essex man who was last seen walking along a rural Norfolk road.
Nigel Kedar, from Clacton, has been missing for more than a week and police have renewed an appeal for help in tracing him.
Officers have released a CCTV image of the 52-year-old leaving a shop in Long Stratton.
Detective Chief Inspector Marie James said: 'Nigel has been missing from his home in Clacton-on-Sea in Essex for more than a week now.
'We are aware he visited Norwich on Sunday, April 2, and made his way on foot through Long Stratton.'
Mr Kedar was last seen at 7.30am on Tuesday, April 4 walking on the A140 at Pulham Market in the direction of the A14.
You may also want to watch:
DCI James said: 'I would urge anyone who travelled on the A140 or A14 that morning to try and remember if they saw Nigel walking along the road. If you habitually use this stretch of road at this time and have a dash cam please contact us as you may have vital information which will help us find Nigel.
'I would also like to appeal to delivery drivers that may have travelled on this day with recording equipment to come forward.'
- 1 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 7 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 8 Every Child Online - New campaign to get laptops and devices to children
- 9 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
DCI James said any information, however small, could be significant.
She said: 'We are using specialist officers including search advisors and the National Police Air Service (NPAS) to search for Nigel but are appealing for help from the public to support us with our enquiries.'
Mr Kedar is described as white, 5ft 11in tall, of large build and with short hair.
He was wearing dark trousers with a lighter-coloured long-sleeved shirt.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.