CCTV images released in search for missing man Nigel Kedar last seen in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Fears are mounting over the fate of an Essex man who was last seen walking along a rural Norfolk road.
Nigel Kedar, from Clacton, has been missing for more than a week and police have renewed an appeal for help in tracing him.
Officers have released a CCTV image of the 52-year-old leaving a shop in Long Stratton.
Detective Chief Inspector Marie James said: 'Nigel has been missing from his home in Clacton-on-Sea in Essex for more than a week now.
'We are aware he visited Norwich on Sunday, April 2, and made his way on foot through Long Stratton.'
Mr Kedar was last seen at 7.30am on Tuesday, April 4 walking on the A140 at Pulham Market in the direction of the A14.
DCI James said: 'I would urge anyone who travelled on the A140 or A14 that morning to try and remember if they saw Nigel walking along the road. If you habitually use this stretch of road at this time and have a dash cam please contact us as you may have vital information which will help us find Nigel.
'I would also like to appeal to delivery drivers that may have travelled on this day with recording equipment to come forward.'
- 1 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 2 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 3 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Obituary: 'Empathetic' social worker who cared for others her entire life
- 7 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 8 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 9 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 10 Opinion: Creativity is required as prices rise
DCI James said any information, however small, could be significant.
She said: 'We are using specialist officers including search advisors and the National Police Air Service (NPAS) to search for Nigel but are appealing for help from the public to support us with our enquiries.'
Mr Kedar is described as white, 5ft 11in tall, of large build and with short hair.
He was wearing dark trousers with a lighter-coloured long-sleeved shirt.
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.