Former City star shares his experience with mental health
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Former Norwich City star Cédric Anselin will be sharing his experience with mental health at an open day in South Norfolk.
The former City midfielder will make the talk on Saturday, September 15 at Long Stratton High School as part of a mental health open day hosted by Long Stratton and Newton Flotman Medical Partnership and Long Stratton High School.
There will also be performances from three choirs: The Shades of Pink, Mulbarton Community Choir, and Long Stratton High School's own choir.
A past pupil will return to the school and give their own talk, sharing their experience and offering advice.
Several charities and organisations, who provide support and services across all age groups in Norfolk, will be on hand to offer support.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 10am with guest speakers finishing at 10.40am. The open day ends at 2pm.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 7 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 9 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 10 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village