Former City star shares his experience with mental health
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Former Norwich City star Cédric Anselin will be sharing his experience with mental health at an open day in South Norfolk.
The former City midfielder will make the talk on Saturday, September 15 at Long Stratton High School as part of a mental health open day hosted by Long Stratton and Newton Flotman Medical Partnership and Long Stratton High School.
There will also be performances from three choirs: The Shades of Pink, Mulbarton Community Choir, and Long Stratton High School's own choir.
A past pupil will return to the school and give their own talk, sharing their experience and offering advice.
Several charities and organisations, who provide support and services across all age groups in Norfolk, will be on hand to offer support.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 10am with guest speakers finishing at 10.40am. The open day ends at 2pm.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 8 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk