Former City star shares his experience with mental health
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Former Norwich City star Cédric Anselin will be sharing his experience with mental health at an open day in South Norfolk.
The former City midfielder will make the talk on Saturday, September 15 at Long Stratton High School as part of a mental health open day hosted by Long Stratton and Newton Flotman Medical Partnership and Long Stratton High School.
There will also be performances from three choirs: The Shades of Pink, Mulbarton Community Choir, and Long Stratton High School's own choir.
A past pupil will return to the school and give their own talk, sharing their experience and offering advice.
Several charities and organisations, who provide support and services across all age groups in Norfolk, will be on hand to offer support.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 10am with guest speakers finishing at 10.40am. The open day ends at 2pm.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 4 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 9 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days