Council offers free parking in Diss and Wymondham on December 17
Free parking is being offered in two south Norfolk market towns to help boost trade in the run-up to Christmas.
South Norfolk Council will not be charging visitors to park in Diss and Wymondham on December 17.
Participating car parks in Diss can be found in Park Road, Chapel Street, Church Street, Weavers Court, Mount Street and Shelfanger Road.
In Wymondham, free spaces can be found in Back Lane, Town Green and Market Street, however the car park at the Central Hall is privately owned.
District councillor Keith Kiddie said: 'Once again we are supporting our market towns in the run up to this very busy and important time of trading.
You may also want to watch:
'It is also part of our much wider campaign of support, which includes promoting all the entertainment being planning by our markets towns through our Festive Fusion brochure.
'We would urge local people and visitors to respond by going into our towns in numbers and making this Christmas a very happy one for our superb retailers.'
- 1 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 2 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 6 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 7 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk