Hunt for man who chased girl and pulled knife on teenage boys
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man approached two teenage boys in a park before pulling a knife and threatening them.
It happened at the recreation ground in Harleston between 8-9pm on Saturday, July 3.
After a verbal spat between the man, aged in his 30s or 40s, and the two teens, the man grabbed one of them and pulled a multi-tool knife before threatening him.
The two teens ran off, but the man approached them again later after two teenage girls had joined them.
They all ran off, but the man pursued one of the girls on his bike through the London Road exit.
You may also want to watch:
Some people outside the JD Youngs Pub in London Road intervened and the man on the bike fled.
Police are keen to speak to the man pictured in relation with the incident.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 5 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 8 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 9 Villagers gather for unveiling of play area after £45k fundraiser
- 10 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
Anyone with information should contact PC Katy Sergeant 101 quoting crime reference 36/47484/21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.