Charity money stolen during spate of overnight shop raids
- Credit: Google Street View
Charity money was stolen from a trio of shops during a spate of early hours burglaries.
Suspects broke into Butcher's House, Oh My Cod and Pete's Pets - all of which are on Swan Lane in Long Stratton - between 3am and 5am on Wednesday, March 24.
In all three instances, those responsible forced a door open before stealing money from charity boxes.
A small cash float was also taken from a till at one of the businesses.
Another three premises on Wellesley Road were broken into between the same times and tools were taken from one of the properties.
Police believe the incidents are linked and are keen to hear from who may have seen or heard anything suspicious at the times stated.
Anyone with relevant information or dashcam footage from the area is urged to contact PC Ryan Hargrave at Diss police station by calling 101.
- 1 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 2 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 3 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 4 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 5 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 6 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 7 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
- 8 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 9 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 10 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs