Charity money stolen during spate of overnight shop raids
- Credit: Google Street View
Charity money was stolen from a trio of shops during a spate of early hours burglaries.
Suspects broke into Butcher's House, Oh My Cod and Pete's Pets - all of which are on Swan Lane in Long Stratton - between 3am and 5am on Wednesday, March 24.
In all three instances, those responsible forced a door open before stealing money from charity boxes.
A small cash float was also taken from a till at one of the businesses.
Another three premises on Wellesley Road were broken into between the same times and tools were taken from one of the properties.
Police believe the incidents are linked and are keen to hear from who may have seen or heard anything suspicious at the times stated.
Anyone with relevant information or dashcam footage from the area is urged to contact PC Ryan Hargrave at Diss police station by calling 101.
- 1 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 4 Heartbroken parents’ appeal over final 13 hours before son’s death
- 5 Consultation launched on plans to merge primary and secondary schools
- 6 Town mayor officially welcomed in with civic ceremony
- 7 Mum and son,10, running 5k every week for homelessness charity
- 8 Police stop 51 drivers in day of action
- 9 Tractor fire leads to barn blaze
- 10 Man could face jail over crash which killed woman, 75, court hears