CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
Police are looking for a driver who may be able to aid their investigation into an incident where a Harley Davidson rider in his 70s suffered life changing injuries.
The incident, where a black Harley Davidson collided with a tree, happened at around 12.35pm on September 25.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was dispatched, and took the man to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
A CCTV image of a black car has been released in the hopes of tracing the driver, as they may be able to assist with the investigation.
The still shows a black car parked outside the Londis in Gislingham. The footage was captured about 40 minutes before the collision, at 11.53am.
If anyone believes this is their car, or knows someone with a vehicle like this who was driving in the Finningham and Gislingham area on September 25, they are asked to contact the Roads and Armed Policing team at Bury St Edmunds Police Station, quoting reference: 54202/21.
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
- 1 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 2 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 3 Approval granted for 69 new homes in Suffolk village
- 4 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 5 Haulage company turns recruitment corner after upping wages five times
- 6 Victim 'missed out' on childhood as a result of sexual abuse, court hears
- 7 UK’s first equity release search engine launched
- 8 Tribute paid to father-of-three who died near his home aged 36
- 9 7 Christmas lights switch-ons happening in Norfolk in 2021
- 10 Police investigate three cat shootings in Eye