Inquest into Harley Davidson rider’s death adjourned as investigations continue
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a motorcyclist has been adjourned for further review.
Peter Charlebois died after the Harley Davidson he was riding was involved in a crash with a van on the B1113 New Buckenham Road near Banham on June 20.
An inquest opening in August heard that the 66-year-old father was a professional musician originally from Montreal in Canada but had gone on to live in Royden Fen, near Diss.
Mr Charlebois’ medical cause of death was given as multiple injuries as a result of a road traffic collision.
At a short hearing at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said a full hearing into his death could not go ahead at present as investigations were continuing into the crash.
You may also want to watch:
She adjourned the inquest for a further review on January 19.
- 1 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 2 Summer solstice 2021: Five best places to watch it in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk gardens to star in forthcoming Channel 5 show
- 4 Five days of resurfacing work costing almost £10k planned for village road
- 5 'Masks are a nightmare' - how Covid rules have hit deaf people in Norfolk
- 6 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Drugs most often seized by Norfolk police revealed