Inquest into Harley Davidson rider’s death adjourned as investigations continue
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a motorcyclist has been adjourned for further review.
Peter Charlebois died after the Harley Davidson he was riding was involved in a crash with a van on the B1113 New Buckenham Road near Banham on June 20.
An inquest opening in August heard that the 66-year-old father was a professional musician originally from Montreal in Canada but had gone on to live in Royden Fen, near Diss.
Mr Charlebois’ medical cause of death was given as multiple injuries as a result of a road traffic collision.
At a short hearing at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19, senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said a full hearing into his death could not go ahead at present as investigations were continuing into the crash.
You may also want to watch:
She adjourned the inquest for a further review on January 19.
- 1 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 4 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 7 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 8 Revenue tops £710m at specialist tech company
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines