Knife-wielding robber makes off with cash after threatening shop staff
- Credit: Archant
Shop staff were threatened at knifepoint as a man carrying a weapon demanded money.
Officers were called at 9.38am on Tuesday (November 17) following reports of a man entering the Post Office on Swan Lane, Long Stratton, armed with a knife.
Once inside the store, which is a One Stop, the man threatened staff and demanded that money was handed over.
The suspect got away with a quantity of cash, but no-one was injured.
Police have launched an investigation and enquiries are continuing in order to trace the person responsible.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the suspect should contact Norwich CID by calling 101.
Alternatively, you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 2 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 7 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 8 Revenue tops £710m at specialist tech company
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines