Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man who may pose a risk to the public and young children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk, police have said.
Mohammed Shahid Ali is wanted on a recall to prison having failed to comply with the conditions of his release.
The 38-year-old should not be approached if seen, the Metropolitan Police said.
Ali had been living in the Newham area, but his last confirmed location was Tilbury in Essex.
He has links to Kent, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk and also frequents the City of London.
Ali has receding hair, which is grey and curly and messy on the sides, and he has a thick beard.
He typically wears a woolly hat, navy blue jogging bottoms, black jacket and red and white trainers.
- 1 Six fire crews tackle house blaze near Diss
- 2 Fuel spillage and crash caused delays along A140
- 3 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 7 Norfolk food and drink businesses expanding in 2022
- 6 Meet the TikTok stylist helping people discover their body shapes
- 7 Fare dodgers and fraudsters pay £4m to Greater Anglia in 2021
- 8 Spanish street food business gets residency at Norfolk pub
- 9 Man who may pose risk to children could be in Norfolk or Suffolk
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
Anyone with any information on Ali's whereabouts is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 3579/13JAN.