The 4 most wanted men in Norfolk
- Credit: Norfolk police
Police in Norfolk are still on the hunt for four men on their most wanted list.
If you encounter any of these people you are advised not to approach them and to contact the police.
Here are Norfolk's most wanted men as of May 2022.
Carl Seabrook, 37, of no fixed address, is wanted on recall to prison for breaching the terms of his licence.
Seabrook is described as white, approximately 5ft tall, and of medium build.
It is believed he has links to Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Lowestoft, and Hertfordshire.
- 1 Dental woes worsen as town's troubled surgery closes permanently
- 2 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 3 Dog owners urged to take 'five-second test' before walking pets in heat
- 4 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 5 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 6 Historic US airfield museum volunteers awarded highest Queen’s honour
- 7 See inside £1.5m north Suffolk farmhouse surrounded by a moat
- 8 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 9 Overturned lorry causes heavy traffic on A140
- 10 Four-day extreme heat weather warning for Norfolk issued by Met Office
Harry Gibson, 29, of Albert Rolph Drive Lakenheath, is wanted in connection with offences in Norfolk including assault and criminal damage.
Gibson is described as white, about 5ft 8in tall and of slim build, with blue eyes and light brown hair.
He has tattoos on his neck and arms.
He is known to frequent the Feltwell, Lakenheath and London areas.
Ben Macann, in his 30s and of Halfpenny Lane in Beetley, is wanted in connection with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs.
He has been wanted since July 2021.
Macann is described as white, 5ft 10in tall, of stocky build, and with short greying hair.
He is known to frequent the Dereham and Norwich areas.
Salah Hadi, also known as Salam Hadi Ali, is wanted in connection with attempted murder following an incident on April 18 2014, when a man was attacked in Riverside Road, suffering stab wounds to his face and neck.
Hadi, who was in his mid-30s in 2014, has links to Ipswich and the West Midlands.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.