Racist and sexual comments sprayed at skate park
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Graffiti containing racist and sexual comments was found sprayed at a mid Suffolk skate park.
The offensive wording was discovered at the skate park off Magdalen Street in Eye, near Diss.
It is believed to have been sprayed at some point between 7.30pm on Friday, April 2, and 7am on Saturday, April 3.
Inspector Mark Jackson, of Suffolk Constabulary, said: ‘’Graffiti like this will not be tolerated in our communities and we will continue to carry out high-visibility patrols in the area.
"Enquiries are continuing into the circumstances and I would urge anybody with any information to contact police.”
Police are appealing for witnesses to the criminal damage and urging anybody with relevant information to contact Eye Safer Neighbourhood Team by emailing Neil.Langworthy@suffolk.pnn.police.uk or calling 101, quoting reference 16577/21.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by using its online form or calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 2 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 3 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
- 4 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 5 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 6 Last chance to recognise our social care heroes at the Norfolk Care Awards 2021
- 7 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage
- 8 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission