Racist and sexual comments sprayed at skate park
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Graffiti containing racist and sexual comments was found sprayed at a mid Suffolk skate park.
The offensive wording was discovered at the skate park off Magdalen Street in Eye, near Diss.
It is believed to have been sprayed at some point between 7.30pm on Friday, April 2, and 7am on Saturday, April 3.
Inspector Mark Jackson, of Suffolk Constabulary, said: ‘’Graffiti like this will not be tolerated in our communities and we will continue to carry out high-visibility patrols in the area.
"Enquiries are continuing into the circumstances and I would urge anybody with any information to contact police.”
Police are appealing for witnesses to the criminal damage and urging anybody with relevant information to contact Eye Safer Neighbourhood Team by emailing Neil.Langworthy@suffolk.pnn.police.uk or calling 101, quoting reference 16577/21.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously by using its online form or calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 2 Designer clothes, shoes and accessories worth £12k stolen in break-in
- 3 Under-50s to be called for vaccines as Moderna jab arrives in England
- 4 Phil and Jill still going strong after 74 years together
- 5 Health bosses step up effort to vaccinate vulnerable communities
- 6 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 7 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 9 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 10 'Norfolk was a special place to him' - MPs' tributes to Prince Philip