Dancing show at Diss pub
- Credit: Archant
Punters at a town pub were entertained when a group of Garland dancers performed for them on a warm summer's evening.
The Hoxon Hundred visited The Cock Inn, in Fair Green, Diss on Wednesday, July 2.
Th group will next be performing again in Diss on Wednesday, July 23, when they will dance outside the Thatchers Needle from 7.30pm onwards.
The Hoxon Hundred begin their dance practicses in St Edmmunds Hall, Hoxne on Wednesday, September 10. The session starts at 7.30pm.
A spokesman for the group said: 'Our garland team particularly is very keen to engage some new younger dancers. Come along and give it a go.'
You may also want to watch:
Tell us about your community activities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 8 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk