Dancing show at Diss pub
- Credit: Archant
Punters at a town pub were entertained when a group of Garland dancers performed for them on a warm summer's evening.
The Hoxon Hundred visited The Cock Inn, in Fair Green, Diss on Wednesday, July 2.
Th group will next be performing again in Diss on Wednesday, July 23, when they will dance outside the Thatchers Needle from 7.30pm onwards.
The Hoxon Hundred begin their dance practicses in St Edmmunds Hall, Hoxne on Wednesday, September 10. The session starts at 7.30pm.
A spokesman for the group said: 'Our garland team particularly is very keen to engage some new younger dancers. Come along and give it a go.'
You may also want to watch:
Tell us about your community activities by emailing email@example.com
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 10 Water safety campaign launched ahead of summer of staycations