Dancing show at Diss pub
- Credit: Archant
Punters at a town pub were entertained when a group of Garland dancers performed for them on a warm summer's evening.
The Hoxon Hundred visited The Cock Inn, in Fair Green, Diss on Wednesday, July 2.
Th group will next be performing again in Diss on Wednesday, July 23, when they will dance outside the Thatchers Needle from 7.30pm onwards.
The Hoxon Hundred begin their dance practicses in St Edmmunds Hall, Hoxne on Wednesday, September 10. The session starts at 7.30pm.
A spokesman for the group said: 'Our garland team particularly is very keen to engage some new younger dancers. Come along and give it a go.'
You may also want to watch:
Tell us about your community activities by emailing email@example.com
- 1 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 2 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
- 3 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 4 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Old Buckenham Airshow 2021
- 6 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 7 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 8 Last chance to recognise our social care heroes at the Norfolk Care Awards 2021
- 9 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 10 Ron and Norma share their secret to 60 years of marriage