Dancing show at Diss pub
- Credit: Archant
Punters at a town pub were entertained when a group of Garland dancers performed for them on a warm summer's evening.
The Hoxon Hundred visited The Cock Inn, in Fair Green, Diss on Wednesday, July 2.
Th group will next be performing again in Diss on Wednesday, July 23, when they will dance outside the Thatchers Needle from 7.30pm onwards.
The Hoxon Hundred begin their dance practicses in St Edmmunds Hall, Hoxne on Wednesday, September 10. The session starts at 7.30pm.
A spokesman for the group said: 'Our garland team particularly is very keen to engage some new younger dancers. Come along and give it a go.'
You may also want to watch:
Tell us about your community activities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 3 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 4 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 5 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 6 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 7 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse