Daphne’s Flight land in Diss
- Credit: Archant
A group made of five of the 'finest' folk singers in the UK will be making an appearance in Diss.
Daphne's Flight took off in 1995 after the group met each other at the Cambridge Festival and decided to sing some songs together.
Since then there has been a UK tour and a performance at London's Union Chapel with their style of folk, blues and jazz.
Two decades after releasing a debut album they are once again on tour.
The women, Christine Collister, Melaine Harrolk, Julie Matthews, Helen Watson and Chris While, will be performing in The Corn Hall on September 14.
For more information and tickets go to www.thecornhall.co.uk or call 01379 652241.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year Daphne's Flight released a live album recorded on their reunion tour last year after the release of their much anticipated second album Knows Time, Knows Change in May.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk