Daphne’s Flight land in Diss
- Credit: Archant
A group made of five of the 'finest' folk singers in the UK will be making an appearance in Diss.
Daphne's Flight took off in 1995 after the group met each other at the Cambridge Festival and decided to sing some songs together.
Since then there has been a UK tour and a performance at London's Union Chapel with their style of folk, blues and jazz.
Two decades after releasing a debut album they are once again on tour.
The women, Christine Collister, Melaine Harrolk, Julie Matthews, Helen Watson and Chris While, will be performing in The Corn Hall on September 14.
For more information and tickets go to www.thecornhall.co.uk or call 01379 652241.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year Daphne's Flight released a live album recorded on their reunion tour last year after the release of their much anticipated second album Knows Time, Knows Change in May.
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 8 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 9 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 10 Lorry driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving on A140