Daphne’s Flight land in Diss
- Credit: Archant
A group made of five of the 'finest' folk singers in the UK will be making an appearance in Diss.
Daphne's Flight took off in 1995 after the group met each other at the Cambridge Festival and decided to sing some songs together.
Since then there has been a UK tour and a performance at London's Union Chapel with their style of folk, blues and jazz.
Two decades after releasing a debut album they are once again on tour.
The women, Christine Collister, Melaine Harrolk, Julie Matthews, Helen Watson and Chris While, will be performing in The Corn Hall on September 14.
For more information and tickets go to www.thecornhall.co.uk or call 01379 652241.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier this year Daphne's Flight released a live album recorded on their reunion tour last year after the release of their much anticipated second album Knows Time, Knows Change in May.
- 1 Steam trains to run at night with illuminations this Christmas
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 5 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 8 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 9 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 10 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants