Dead motorcyclist named
A motorcyclist who was one of four people to die on Suffolk's roads over the Easter weekend has been named by police.Thomas Johnson, 43, of Old Buckenham in Norfolk, was pronounced dead at the scene of Thursday's crash in Palgrave, Diss.
A motorcyclist who was one of four people to die on Suffolk's roads over the Easter weekend has been named by police.
Thomas Johnson, 43, of Old Buckenham in Norfolk, was pronounced dead at the scene of Thursday's crash in Palgrave, Diss.
Emergency services were called at 6.25pm to the junction of the A143 and a local road to Brome, where Mr Johnson's Kawasaki motorbike had been involved collision with a Landrover.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have seen Mr Johnson's motorbike travelling west along the A143 with a Suzuki bike before the collision happened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call the PC Gary Buss at Suffolk Police's serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 2 Former children's shoe fitter feels 'very special' on turning 100
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk elections 2021: Election day guide
- 4 80 foot 'golf ball' radar tower rejected for Norfolk village
- 5 'Don't suffer in silence' - Debt expert fears post-Covid crisis
- 6 Big rise in Norfolk children being home-schooled
- 7 What a difference a year makes: Norfolk braced for yet more rainfall
- 8 Six TikTok teens get stuck in toddler swings
- 9 50,000 more Covid jabs given out - but pace slows in region
- 10 Police search for Norwich man wanted on recall to prison