Dead motorcyclist named
A motorcyclist who was one of four people to die on Suffolk's roads over the Easter weekend has been named by police.Thomas Johnson, 43, of Old Buckenham in Norfolk, was pronounced dead at the scene of Thursday's crash in Palgrave, Diss.
A motorcyclist who was one of four people to die on Suffolk's roads over the Easter weekend has been named by police.
Thomas Johnson, 43, of Old Buckenham in Norfolk, was pronounced dead at the scene of Thursday's crash in Palgrave, Diss.
Emergency services were called at 6.25pm to the junction of the A143 and a local road to Brome, where Mr Johnson's Kawasaki motorbike had been involved collision with a Landrover.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have seen Mr Johnson's motorbike travelling west along the A143 with a Suzuki bike before the collision happened.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the PC Gary Buss at Suffolk Police's serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Two vehicle crash on the A140 blocks traffic on major Suffolk route
- 2 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 3 Why Russian diesel is still on sale in Norfolk
- 4 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 5 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 6 Obituary: 'Empathetic' social worker who cared for others her entire life
- 7 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 8 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 9 Three Suffolk pubs join forces for Jubilee weekend beer festival
- 10 Country park to host jubilee picnic with street food, Pimm's and cream teas