Dead motorcyclist named
A motorcyclist who was one of four people to die on Suffolk's roads over the Easter weekend has been named by police.Thomas Johnson, 43, of Old Buckenham in Norfolk, was pronounced dead at the scene of Thursday's crash in Palgrave, Diss.
A motorcyclist who was one of four people to die on Suffolk's roads over the Easter weekend has been named by police.
Thomas Johnson, 43, of Old Buckenham in Norfolk, was pronounced dead at the scene of Thursday's crash in Palgrave, Diss.
Emergency services were called at 6.25pm to the junction of the A143 and a local road to Brome, where Mr Johnson's Kawasaki motorbike had been involved collision with a Landrover.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have seen Mr Johnson's motorbike travelling west along the A143 with a Suzuki bike before the collision happened.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the PC Gary Buss at Suffolk Police's serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 2 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 3 'No excuses' is the message as festive anti-drink drive campaign launched
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 6 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely
- 7 'Don’t try and book until the NHS says it is your turn' — PM on booster rollout
- 8 'Key moment' for town centre as £800,000 improvements agreed
- 9 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 10 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village