Dead motorcyclist named
A motorcyclist who was one of four people to die on Suffolk's roads over the Easter weekend has been named by police.Thomas Johnson, 43, of Old Buckenham in Norfolk, was pronounced dead at the scene of Thursday's crash in Palgrave, Diss.
A motorcyclist who was one of four people to die on Suffolk's roads over the Easter weekend has been named by police.
Thomas Johnson, 43, of Old Buckenham in Norfolk, was pronounced dead at the scene of Thursday's crash in Palgrave, Diss.
Emergency services were called at 6.25pm to the junction of the A143 and a local road to Brome, where Mr Johnson's Kawasaki motorbike had been involved collision with a Landrover.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have seen Mr Johnson's motorbike travelling west along the A143 with a Suzuki bike before the collision happened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call the PC Gary Buss at Suffolk Police's serious collision investigation team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 3 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 6 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 7 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 8 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 9 Norfolk's police deal with sharp rise in mental health-related callouts
- 10 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five