Dickleburgh dieter feels 20 years younger
A SOUTH Norfolk woman says she feels 20 years younger after losing more than six stone in a year after joining a local diet and fitness club.
Sixty-two-year-old Sheila Kiley decided to do something about her weight last January after suffering from knee and hip joint problems.
The Dickleburgh woman says she can now keep up with her grandchildren after shedding over six stone in the space of a year after signing up with the Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club in Harleston.
Mrs Kiley said the weekly exercise classes at St George's Hall, in Harleston, and cutting out fatty foods from her diet was the key to the rapid weight loss.
The grandmother added that she would continue with the classes, run by Catriona Jermy, to maintain her new healthy life.
You may also want to watch:
'I can do a great deal more like aerobics, aqua aerobics, and I have upped my exercise an awful lot. It is fantastic. It has helped me in so many ways and my bad knees and arthritis in my hips has all gone. It has changed my life dramatically.'
'These days I have a spring in my step and an almost constant smile on my face.
- 1 Family to open cafe named for 'cheeky' twins who fought rare disease
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Charity worker stole £12k from man, 90, and bought a shed
- 9 Lorry driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving on A140
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
'I enjoy every minute of my new life and have new confidence – in fact I feel 20 years younger,' she said.
The Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club in Harleston operates from 7.45pm on a Wednesday and 9.30am on a Thursday.
For more information, call 01508 499750.