Dickleburgh dieter feels 20 years younger
A SOUTH Norfolk woman says she feels 20 years younger after losing more than six stone in a year after joining a local diet and fitness club.
Sixty-two-year-old Sheila Kiley decided to do something about her weight last January after suffering from knee and hip joint problems.
The Dickleburgh woman says she can now keep up with her grandchildren after shedding over six stone in the space of a year after signing up with the Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club in Harleston.
Mrs Kiley said the weekly exercise classes at St George's Hall, in Harleston, and cutting out fatty foods from her diet was the key to the rapid weight loss.
The grandmother added that she would continue with the classes, run by Catriona Jermy, to maintain her new healthy life.
'I can do a great deal more like aerobics, aqua aerobics, and I have upped my exercise an awful lot. It is fantastic. It has helped me in so many ways and my bad knees and arthritis in my hips has all gone. It has changed my life dramatically.'
'These days I have a spring in my step and an almost constant smile on my face.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 3 'Metal monstrosities' - Opposition to new East Anglia power line grows
- 4 As seen on TV: The Norfolk guest house with a spa...in a bank vault!
- 5 WATCH: Inside ex-Aviva office being bought for millions by councils
- 6 Norfolk MP's concern over new line of pylons
- 7 Road cleared after severe delays in Diss following vehicle breakdown
- 8 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
- 9 Man admits arsons which killed 50 pigs and caused £680k of damage
- 10 Obituary: Man behind Norfolk's life-after-death experiment dies aged 78
'I enjoy every minute of my new life and have new confidence – in fact I feel 20 years younger,' she said.
The Rosemary Conley Diet and Fitness Club in Harleston operates from 7.45pm on a Wednesday and 9.30am on a Thursday.
For more information, call 01508 499750.