Diss and District Athletics Club to hold annual general meeting
- Credit: Archant
An athletics club is preparing to celebrate the success of the past year at its upcoming annual general meeting.
Diss and District Athletics Club will be hosting its annual general meeting on Tuesday, March 20 at Diss Sports Ground.
Starting at 8pm, the meeting will provide an opportunity to look back on members' achievements over the past year and hear plans for the new athletics season.
Established in 1952, Diss and District Athletics Club - which is run by a team of volunteer coaches and committee members - provides training for youngsters aged nine and above in all disciplines of track, field and sports hall athletics.
The club also has a road running section for adults with many members going on to compete in events, from 5km runs to marathons.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to join, or volunteer as a coach or committee member, is welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.dissanddistrictathleticsclub.co.uk for further information.
- 1 Explore the streets of this historic Norfolk market town in the 1970s
- 2 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 3 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 4 Unique 'time warp' 1970s farmhouse goes on sale for £795,000
- 5 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 6 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 9 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk