Diss and District Athletics Club to hold annual general meeting
- Credit: Archant
An athletics club is preparing to celebrate the success of the past year at its upcoming annual general meeting.
Diss and District Athletics Club will be hosting its annual general meeting on Tuesday, March 20 at Diss Sports Ground.
Starting at 8pm, the meeting will provide an opportunity to look back on members' achievements over the past year and hear plans for the new athletics season.
Established in 1952, Diss and District Athletics Club - which is run by a team of volunteer coaches and committee members - provides training for youngsters aged nine and above in all disciplines of track, field and sports hall athletics.
The club also has a road running section for adults with many members going on to compete in events, from 5km runs to marathons.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to join, or volunteer as a coach or committee member, is welcome to email email@example.com or visit www.dissanddistrictathleticsclub.co.uk for further information.
- 1 Village road to shut all day for essential work
- 2 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 3 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 4 Radio station reveals plans to open 'game changing' second studio
- 5 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 6 Locusts, vinegar cake and crocodile: 6 weird dishes served in Norfolk
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Bomber squadron museum release unseen war era photos
- 9 American serviceman's legacy remembered through new war-inspired nose art
- 10 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients