Diss and District Athletics Club to hold annual general meeting
- Credit: Archant
An athletics club is preparing to celebrate the success of the past year at its upcoming annual general meeting.
Diss and District Athletics Club will be hosting its annual general meeting on Tuesday, March 20 at Diss Sports Ground.
Starting at 8pm, the meeting will provide an opportunity to look back on members' achievements over the past year and hear plans for the new athletics season.
Established in 1952, Diss and District Athletics Club - which is run by a team of volunteer coaches and committee members - provides training for youngsters aged nine and above in all disciplines of track, field and sports hall athletics.
The club also has a road running section for adults with many members going on to compete in events, from 5km runs to marathons.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to join, or volunteer as a coach or committee member, is welcome to email email@example.com or visit www.dissanddistrictathleticsclub.co.uk for further information.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 5 Primary and secondary schools join forces under new leadership
- 6 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 7 More than 100,000 young people have received Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 9 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van