Car dealership staff marking 250 years service
- Credit: McCann PR
Ten members of staff a Norfolk car dealership have clocked up 250 years of service between them.
Vauxhall retailer Thurlow Nunn has issued 10 different long service awards to its team across sites in Diss, Dereham, Norwich and Great Yarmouth to celebrate long-service achievements.
Technicians Gary Coe and Steve Jarret, advisors Andrew Brett, Chris Clarke, Glenn Good and Trevor Wicks, managers Andy Brown and Simon Jenner and regional director, Gary Osborn, have all celebrated their 25-year service milestone across the Diss, Dereham and Norwich dealerships.
Service and MOT technician, Chris Channel, has reached an impressive landmark of 40 years of service in Great Yarmouth.
To celebrate each has been rewarded with a £250 Red Letter Day Voucher.
You may also want to watch:
Gary Osborn, Thurlow Nunn regional director, said: 'We are all very proud of each individual for their continued hard work and support over the years.'
- 1 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 4 Diss war hero reaches final 10 in Brave Briton Awards
- 5 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 6 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 7 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 8 Last chance to recognise our social care heroes at the Norfolk Care Awards 2021
- 9 Air ambulance to fly with 'vital' life saving blood every mission
- 10 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed