Car dealership staff marking 250 years service
- Credit: McCann PR
Ten members of staff a Norfolk car dealership have clocked up 250 years of service between them.
Vauxhall retailer Thurlow Nunn has issued 10 different long service awards to its team across sites in Diss, Dereham, Norwich and Great Yarmouth to celebrate long-service achievements.
Technicians Gary Coe and Steve Jarret, advisors Andrew Brett, Chris Clarke, Glenn Good and Trevor Wicks, managers Andy Brown and Simon Jenner and regional director, Gary Osborn, have all celebrated their 25-year service milestone across the Diss, Dereham and Norwich dealerships.
Service and MOT technician, Chris Channel, has reached an impressive landmark of 40 years of service in Great Yarmouth.
To celebrate each has been rewarded with a £250 Red Letter Day Voucher.
You may also want to watch:
Gary Osborn, Thurlow Nunn regional director, said: 'We are all very proud of each individual for their continued hard work and support over the years.'
- 1 Bounce is back as new trampoline park opens in town
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 4 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 5 Life-saving defibrillator installed along historic Norfolk footpath
- 6 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 7 Lockdown easing LIVE: Norfolk and Waveney enjoys renewed freedom
- 8 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 9 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 10 Village road to shut all day for essential work