Car dealership staff marking 250 years service
- Credit: McCann PR
Ten members of staff a Norfolk car dealership have clocked up 250 years of service between them.
Vauxhall retailer Thurlow Nunn has issued 10 different long service awards to its team across sites in Diss, Dereham, Norwich and Great Yarmouth to celebrate long-service achievements.
Technicians Gary Coe and Steve Jarret, advisors Andrew Brett, Chris Clarke, Glenn Good and Trevor Wicks, managers Andy Brown and Simon Jenner and regional director, Gary Osborn, have all celebrated their 25-year service milestone across the Diss, Dereham and Norwich dealerships.
Service and MOT technician, Chris Channel, has reached an impressive landmark of 40 years of service in Great Yarmouth.
To celebrate each has been rewarded with a £250 Red Letter Day Voucher.
You may also want to watch:
Gary Osborn, Thurlow Nunn regional director, said: 'We are all very proud of each individual for their continued hard work and support over the years.'
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 4 Revenue tops £710m at specialist tech company
- 5 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 8 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 9 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change