Car dealership staff marking 250 years service
- Credit: McCann PR
Ten members of staff a Norfolk car dealership have clocked up 250 years of service between them.
Vauxhall retailer Thurlow Nunn has issued 10 different long service awards to its team across sites in Diss, Dereham, Norwich and Great Yarmouth to celebrate long-service achievements.
Technicians Gary Coe and Steve Jarret, advisors Andrew Brett, Chris Clarke, Glenn Good and Trevor Wicks, managers Andy Brown and Simon Jenner and regional director, Gary Osborn, have all celebrated their 25-year service milestone across the Diss, Dereham and Norwich dealerships.
Service and MOT technician, Chris Channel, has reached an impressive landmark of 40 years of service in Great Yarmouth.
To celebrate each has been rewarded with a £250 Red Letter Day Voucher.
You may also want to watch:
Gary Osborn, Thurlow Nunn regional director, said: 'We are all very proud of each individual for their continued hard work and support over the years.'
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 5 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"