Diss Carnival appeals for volunteers and sponsors
A town council is appealing for help make the an annual carnival and fun day the biggest and best event to date.
With less than three months to go until Diss Carnival, organisers are asking for sponsors and volunteers to help make the 2018 event the most successful yet.
Volunteers are needed to help behind the scenes, run stalls, take part in the Carnival procession and to assist visitors.
Whilst businesses wishing to support the event can do so by sponsoring stalls, T-shirts or decorations.
A spokesperson for Diss Town Council said: 'Carnival gets bigger and better every year thanks to the support we get from our local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
'The Carnival committee has lots of great ideas for this year's theme 'Water Wonderland' but they really need your help to pull them off.'
Diss Carnival will take place on Sunday, June 10.
- 1 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown
- 2 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 6 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 9 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 10 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
To find out more information about sponsorship packages and how to volunteer visit: www.diss-carnival.co.uk