Diss Carnival appeals for volunteers and sponsors
A town council is appealing for help make the an annual carnival and fun day the biggest and best event to date.
With less than three months to go until Diss Carnival, organisers are asking for sponsors and volunteers to help make the 2018 event the most successful yet.
Volunteers are needed to help behind the scenes, run stalls, take part in the Carnival procession and to assist visitors.
Whilst businesses wishing to support the event can do so by sponsoring stalls, T-shirts or decorations.
A spokesperson for Diss Town Council said: 'Carnival gets bigger and better every year thanks to the support we get from our local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
'The Carnival committee has lots of great ideas for this year's theme 'Water Wonderland' but they really need your help to pull them off.'
Diss Carnival will take place on Sunday, June 10.
- 1 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 2 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 3 Calls for ban on development around town's beauty spot
- 4 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk patients’ group welcomes choice of face-to-face GP consultations
- 8 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 9 Norfolk Indian Society's Covid crisis appeal
- 10 New EAAA contract covers 24/7 flying and advanced helicopters
To find out more information about sponsorship packages and how to volunteer visit: www.diss-carnival.co.uk