Diss Carnival appeals for volunteers and sponsors
A town council is appealing for help make the an annual carnival and fun day the biggest and best event to date.
With less than three months to go until Diss Carnival, organisers are asking for sponsors and volunteers to help make the 2018 event the most successful yet.
Volunteers are needed to help behind the scenes, run stalls, take part in the Carnival procession and to assist visitors.
Whilst businesses wishing to support the event can do so by sponsoring stalls, T-shirts or decorations.
A spokesperson for Diss Town Council said: 'Carnival gets bigger and better every year thanks to the support we get from our local businesses.
'The Carnival committee has lots of great ideas for this year's theme 'Water Wonderland' but they really need your help to pull them off.'
Diss Carnival will take place on Sunday, June 10.
- 1 Two vehicle crash on the A140 blocks traffic on major Suffolk route
- 2 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 3 Why Russian diesel is still on sale in Norfolk
- 4 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 5 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 8 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 9 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 10 Obituary: 'Empathetic' social worker who cared for others her entire life
To find out more information about sponsorship packages and how to volunteer visit: www.diss-carnival.co.uk