Diss Carnival appeals for volunteers and sponsors
A town council is appealing for help make the an annual carnival and fun day the biggest and best event to date.
With less than three months to go until Diss Carnival, organisers are asking for sponsors and volunteers to help make the 2018 event the most successful yet.
Volunteers are needed to help behind the scenes, run stalls, take part in the Carnival procession and to assist visitors.
Whilst businesses wishing to support the event can do so by sponsoring stalls, T-shirts or decorations.
A spokesperson for Diss Town Council said: 'Carnival gets bigger and better every year thanks to the support we get from our local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
'The Carnival committee has lots of great ideas for this year's theme 'Water Wonderland' but they really need your help to pull them off.'
Diss Carnival will take place on Sunday, June 10.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Want to work on a supercar? Lotus is hiring 200 staff
- 3 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 Are we on the verge of a post-Covid mental health crisis?
- 6 Mental health boss cleared of lying during inquest
- 7 Ex-battery hens in need of free-range retirement homes
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
To find out more information about sponsorship packages and how to volunteer visit: www.diss-carnival.co.uk