Norfolk artists displayed in free affordable art exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Diss Corn Hall will be exhibiting work from more than 20 artists local to the area over the Christmas period.
From December 9 to January 12 works of art will be on show for free and available to buy for less than £250.
Artists who have contributed to the show include popular cartoonists Mike Webb, and Michael Sheehy, whose work has featured in The Guardian, The Times, The European and more.
Works range from prints and paintings to ceramics and multi-media pieces.
The opening coincides with the St Nicholas Winter Fayre in the Heritage Triangle on December 9.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie Towne, of the Corn Hall, said: 'We are pleased to be able to offer a stunning and diverse range of artworks. Starting from just £25, this is an excellent opportunity to support local artists - as well as to snag a perfect Christmas gift!'
The gallery is open Monday to Saturday, 10am-4pm.
- 1 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 2 Lorry driver, 75, denies causing A140 motorist's death by careless driving
- 3 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 4 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Man denies arsons which caused £680k damage and killed 50 pigs
- 6 Pubs and shops to open on Monday: what else can I do when restrictions are eased?
- 7 Prince Charles says royal family are 'deeply grateful' for public support following Prince Philip death
- 8 Still time to have your say on town's future as bypass plans go in
- 9 Why will secondary pupils still have to wear face masks after Easter?
- 10 Village post office set to reopen after flooding damage