Diss Corn Hall Comedy Club to visit town’s rugby club
- Credit: Corn Hall Comedy Club
Comedy fans are in for a treat as a comedy club returns to a town rugby club later this month.
Three stand-up comics who have all been receiving rave reviews on the comedy circuit will appear as the Corn Hall Comedy Club visits Diss Rugby Club on Friday, February 24.
MC for the evening will be Keiran Boyd, an experienced performer known for his high energy sand inventive material.
Audiences will also be treated to the eclectic Michael Fabbri, described as 'exceptionally funny and extremely sharp', known for his ability to slip between controversial topics and the downright silly.
There will also be current hot property of the comedy world Joe Sutherland, who with a catalogue of well-crafted material is one to watch.
You may also want to watch:
Acts will take to the stage at 8pm, with a bar serving hot food open from 6.30pm.
Tickets are available from www.cornhall.co.uk are £10 in advance and £12 on the door.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 3 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 4 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 5 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 6 Appeal to find 27-year-old wanted on recall to prison
- 7 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 'It's killing me': Abuse victim moved into flat with asbestos and mould
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk