Town council website down for a fifth day
- Credit: Archant
A town council website has been down for several days.
Diss Town Council website has been out of order due to issues with its computer system for the entire working week.
Details like meeting agendas, councillor contact numbers and upcoming events are currently inaccessible online.
A council spokesman said: 'The Town Council is working with its IT support contractor to get its website up and running as quickly as possible.
'Key contact information is currently available on a holding page and should members of the public require copies of information from our website in the meantime, please visit or telephone our offices on 01379 643848 and we'll be pleased to assist you.
You may also want to watch:
'A schedule of council meetings and all agendas are available on the council noticeboard outside our offices. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.'
- 1 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 2 Victorian rectory in 5.5 acres for sale for £1.35m
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Mapped: How will the electoral changes impact you?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Airborne enemies to meet once more at summer airshow
- 7 Search for Norfolk neighbours to take on Suffolk in food waste fight
- 8 Six things to see when Norfolk's museums reopen on May 17
- 9 Shake-up will see 73 of 84 Norfolk wards changed
- 10 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave