Golf business up for sale
- Credit: Archant
Land of Golf that runs a golf driving range and retail store next to Diss Golf Club has been put up for sale.
The leasehold to run the Osiers Driving Range and Land of Golf 'pro' shop, on Old Bury Road at Stuston, is being advertised with an asking price of £99,950 plus SAV.
The business runs a 14-bay floodlit driving range and has an indoor virtual 'swing zone' for players wanting to brush up on their technique.
While the lease to operate the business is for sale, the land and buildings that it uses are not for sale.
Land of Golf is adjacent to the eastern edge of Diss Golf Club, which dates from 1903 and has a long history of hosting both professional and amateur events.
You may also want to watch:
Also next to the new service area at the junction of the A140 and A143, it has an annual turnover of £120,000 and is described as having scope for further development.
For further information or enquiries contact Meridian Business Sales on: 01204 521417.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 8 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 9 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"