Golf business up for sale
- Credit: Archant
Land of Golf that runs a golf driving range and retail store next to Diss Golf Club has been put up for sale.
The leasehold to run the Osiers Driving Range and Land of Golf 'pro' shop, on Old Bury Road at Stuston, is being advertised with an asking price of £99,950 plus SAV.
The business runs a 14-bay floodlit driving range and has an indoor virtual 'swing zone' for players wanting to brush up on their technique.
While the lease to operate the business is for sale, the land and buildings that it uses are not for sale.
Land of Golf is adjacent to the eastern edge of Diss Golf Club, which dates from 1903 and has a long history of hosting both professional and amateur events.
You may also want to watch:
Also next to the new service area at the junction of the A140 and A143, it has an annual turnover of £120,000 and is described as having scope for further development.
For further information or enquiries contact Meridian Business Sales on: 01204 521417.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 3 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 9 Opinion: Simple planning could help save money on Inheritance Tax
- 10 Norfolk conservation groups get £1.5m boost from Green Recovery Fund