Golf business up for sale
- Credit: Archant
Land of Golf that runs a golf driving range and retail store next to Diss Golf Club has been put up for sale.
The leasehold to run the Osiers Driving Range and Land of Golf 'pro' shop, on Old Bury Road at Stuston, is being advertised with an asking price of £99,950 plus SAV.
The business runs a 14-bay floodlit driving range and has an indoor virtual 'swing zone' for players wanting to brush up on their technique.
While the lease to operate the business is for sale, the land and buildings that it uses are not for sale.
Land of Golf is adjacent to the eastern edge of Diss Golf Club, which dates from 1903 and has a long history of hosting both professional and amateur events.
You may also want to watch:
Also next to the new service area at the junction of the A140 and A143, it has an annual turnover of £120,000 and is described as having scope for further development.
For further information or enquiries contact Meridian Business Sales on: 01204 521417.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Shop facing £150k flood bill sets up mobile post office
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 24/7 Covid vaccinations promised as 'soon as possible'
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 How to upcycle your home during lockdown
- 8 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Funeral directors flooded again as village hit by downpour