Fifth annual heritage transport fayre announced
- Credit: Archant
Vehicles of a bygone era will this year fill Diss town centre for a fifth time.
Vintage and classic cars will be seen in the Heritage Triangle in Diss on September 15 as part of the Diss Heritage Transport Fayre, which will include a bike display, music, food, and a raffle.
Organiser Peter Hyde said: 'Last year's event was great success and this year we intend to make it even better.
'This year the Fayre falls within the National Heritage Open Days week, and so we have a great opportunity to fill up the town centre with our classic vehicles, and show off our motoring heritage.'
Vehicle owners are encouraged to wear clothes to match the era of their car and prizes will be awarded to those whose period costume is considered the best in keeping with their vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be from 11am-4pm. For more information contact Mr Hyde on 01379 741414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 9 47 new homes planned for Suffolk village
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu