Fifth annual heritage transport fayre announced
- Credit: Archant
Vehicles of a bygone era will this year fill Diss town centre for a fifth time.
Vintage and classic cars will be seen in the Heritage Triangle in Diss on September 15 as part of the Diss Heritage Transport Fayre, which will include a bike display, music, food, and a raffle.
Organiser Peter Hyde said: 'Last year's event was great success and this year we intend to make it even better.
'This year the Fayre falls within the National Heritage Open Days week, and so we have a great opportunity to fill up the town centre with our classic vehicles, and show off our motoring heritage.'
Vehicle owners are encouraged to wear clothes to match the era of their car and prizes will be awarded to those whose period costume is considered the best in keeping with their vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be from 11am-4pm. For more information contact Mr Hyde on 01379 741414 or email@example.com.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 3 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 4 Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- 5 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 6 Four weekends of road closures in Diss due to resurfacing work
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 case rates increase slightly, with 55 in hospital
- 8 9 of the best places to see fireworks in Norfolk in 2021
- 9 Train troubles in Norfolk after lorry hits overhead cables
- 10 Parish council chair says he'll stop development trucks