Diss man on rape charge
A man has appeared in court charged with raping a woman during a bikers' meeting.David Stallard, 20, of Roydon Road, Diss, appeared before magistrates sitting at Swaffham on Tuesday.
A man has appeared in court charged with raping a woman during a bikers' meeting.
David Stallard, 20, of Roydon Road, Diss, appeared before magistrates sitting at Swaffham on Tuesday.
The court heard the allegation of rape had been made by a woman after an incident at a motorcycle rally in the Banham area on August 16.
Magistrates sent the case to the crown court for trial and Stallard was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear at Norwich Crown Court on September 1.
- 1 Bounce is back as new trampoline park opens in town
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 4 Ofsted praise for ‘inadequate’ Norfolk special school
- 5 Life-saving defibrillator installed along historic Norfolk footpath
- 6 Town reveals plans for post-lockdown celebration
- 7 Lockdown easing LIVE: Norfolk and Waveney enjoys renewed freedom
- 8 Call for caution as restrictions eased amid backdrop of 'perilous' variant
- 9 'Let air in' - New campaign launched as lockdown measures eased
- 10 Village road to shut all day for essential work