Diss man on rape charge
A man has appeared in court charged with raping a woman during a bikers' meeting.David Stallard, 20, of Roydon Road, Diss, appeared before magistrates sitting at Swaffham on Tuesday.
A man has appeared in court charged with raping a woman during a bikers' meeting.
David Stallard, 20, of Roydon Road, Diss, appeared before magistrates sitting at Swaffham on Tuesday.
The court heard the allegation of rape had been made by a woman after an incident at a motorcycle rally in the Banham area on August 16.
Magistrates sent the case to the crown court for trial and Stallard was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear at Norwich Crown Court on September 1.
- 1 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 4 Revenue tops £710m at specialist tech company
- 5 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 8 Flooding fears recede in Norfolk but wind warning issued
- 9 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change