Travellers move on to South Norfolk park
Travellers have moved onto a park in South Norfolk.
The caravans appeared on Diss Park, next to the Mere, at about 2pm on Thursday, May 2.
Police received a call at about 2.50pm and made aware of the travellers on the site.
A spokesman said officers would be making a visit and that the land owners would be assisted if any action is to be taken.
It comes as action was taken to move a small group on travellers from the Costessey Park and Ride site on the outskirts of Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Park and ride services were operating as normal.
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 3 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success
- 4 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 5 Norfolk care home leads fight against loneliness
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 999 callers told 'don't ring back to see when your ambulance will arrive'
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 10 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'