Travellers move on to South Norfolk park
Travellers have moved onto a park in South Norfolk.
The caravans appeared on Diss Park, next to the Mere, at about 2pm on Thursday, May 2.
Police received a call at about 2.50pm and made aware of the travellers on the site.
A spokesman said officers would be making a visit and that the land owners would be assisted if any action is to be taken.
It comes as action was taken to move a small group on travellers from the Costessey Park and Ride site on the outskirts of Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Park and ride services were operating as normal.
- 1 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 New head unveiled at high school with 'so much potential'
- 4 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 5 How will exam grades and primary school tests work this summer?
- 6 Cash For Charities: Win a share of £20,000 for your favourite good cause
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 9 Water safety campaign launched ahead of summer of staycations
- 10 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE