Travellers move on to South Norfolk park
Travellers have moved onto a park in South Norfolk.
The caravans appeared on Diss Park, next to the Mere, at about 2pm on Thursday, May 2.
Police received a call at about 2.50pm and made aware of the travellers on the site.
A spokesman said officers would be making a visit and that the land owners would be assisted if any action is to be taken.
It comes as action was taken to move a small group on travellers from the Costessey Park and Ride site on the outskirts of Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Park and ride services were operating as normal.
- 1 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 2 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 3 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 4 16th century village house with potential to develop is for sale for £575,000
- 5 'Raring to go' - Businesses ready to reopen in time for Christmas rush
- 6 Care home's visitor pod helps residents stay connected with loved ones
- 7 Care provider to appeal decision which saw plans to extend care home rejected
- 8 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 9 How will Christmas grottos, nativities and carol singing go ahead?
- 10 Car carrying five people crashes into ditch