Travellers move on to South Norfolk park
Travellers have moved onto a park in South Norfolk.
The caravans appeared on Diss Park, next to the Mere, at about 2pm on Thursday, May 2.
Police received a call at about 2.50pm and made aware of the travellers on the site.
A spokesman said officers would be making a visit and that the land owners would be assisted if any action is to be taken.
It comes as action was taken to move a small group on travellers from the Costessey Park and Ride site on the outskirts of Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Park and ride services were operating as normal.
- 1 'Power of the high vis jacket' - Out with town's Covid watchdogs
- 2 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 6 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 7 Every Child Online - New campaign to get laptops and devices to children
- 8 Tree falls on rail line as winds up to 69mph hit Norfolk
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes