Travellers move on to South Norfolk park
Travellers have moved onto a park in South Norfolk.
The caravans appeared on Diss Park, next to the Mere, at about 2pm on Thursday, May 2.
Police received a call at about 2.50pm and made aware of the travellers on the site.
A spokesman said officers would be making a visit and that the land owners would be assisted if any action is to be taken.
It comes as action was taken to move a small group on travellers from the Costessey Park and Ride site on the outskirts of Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
Park and ride services were operating as normal.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Pumpkin patch with street food and children's games to open
- 4 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 5 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 6 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 7 Arrest in Diss after police carry out drug warrants
- 8 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 9 CCTV image released after man in his 70s suffers life changing injuries
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk